Kremey Updates

ANYTHING FROM BUFFING YOUR PAINT TO REPLACING A DASH PANEL

Topic author
PharmAstrocist
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: Kremey Updates

Post by PharmAstrocist »

not familiar with that stuff, but i kind of like them shiny. not really going for a black-out effect.
Krispy: '90 Astro Cargo Shorty ----------------------Newest Addition: Kremey: Stock '99 Astro LS 8 Passenger, New CD/MP3 w/ 10" Woofer
Lowered
Rimmed
Kitted
Wired for Sound

ImageImageImageImage Krispy&Kremey

Topic author
PharmAstrocist
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by PharmAstrocist »

New Wheels are on. It's a tight fit on sharp turns.

Krispy: '90 Astro Cargo Shorty ----------------------Newest Addition: Kremey: Stock '99 Astro LS 8 Passenger, New CD/MP3 w/ 10" Woofer
Lowered
Rimmed
Kitted
Wired for Sound

peter
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by peter »

Wow! That looks awesome. Though to be completely honest ('cause that's what real friends are for, right :supz: ), the vans lines would be accentuated if either you or your wife were posing next to afore-mentioned van.....in like a speedo or bikini, you know?

Just tryin' to help.... :supz:
"Just keep swimming..."
97' 4wd Safari
ZZ 502 Ramjet
4"L"80E/NP241C
Ford 9"

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes".
- Thomas Jefferson

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

Wow! That looks awesome. Though to be completely honest ('cause that's what real friends are for, right ), the vans lines would be accentuated if either you or your wife were posing next to afore-mentioned van.....in like a speedo or bikini, you know?
=; [-X [-(
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

Topic author
PharmAstrocist
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by PharmAstrocist »

no can do, compadre... our little warm spell is OVER. So, you know, unless you LIKE erect nipples...
Lowered
Rimmed
Kitted
Wired for Sound

Bikehauler
I am smitten with my van

Post by Bikehauler »

Back to topic. I love the new wheels. Van looks great with them! =D>
Rocke
No longer the proud owner of a.
1990 Astro Cargo shorty. 350 V8, roller cam, flat top pistons, roller rockers, tbi stage 2 chip, built 700r4 tranny. 3:42 open diff (3:73 posi waiting install). Now rollin on new 18's with 235/50 tires.

Delta B.C.
Canada EH!

Topic author
PharmAstrocist
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by PharmAstrocist »

thanks BH!

My wife has mixed feelings. Apparently the new noises on sharp turns and navigating our complex with the tight turns and speedbumps is a turn-off. I think she equates the occasional rubbing with less safety. She really loves the van and for right now doesn't feel as comfortable with it. I'm not sure what to do about that but assure her she has better grip/traction and brand new tires that will last a few years and is overall safer (and sexier). She'll have to take turns just a bit wider and slow down more on those speed bumps. I've been used to it for a couple years now, but she never liked driving my van unless she had to.

I think once she gets out on the open road she'll feel differently. Her work is the next parking lot over, no real reason to drive, but the whole thing is like an obstacle course. That's all the driving she's done so far.
Lowered
Rimmed
Kitted
Wired for Sound

meetthespeakers
I sleep in my van

Post by meetthespeakers »

I can't really see how far the rims stick out in those pictures, but would spacers help with the rubbing/turning? Just a thought, not implying that you should make it stick out 10 feet, or even an inch. Slow down man, your making it hard for me to catch up... now I'm gonna have to order new rims.
1993 Astro, 1973 Austin Mini Clubman Estate, 1980 Trabant, 1961 Morris Minor

Topic author
PharmAstrocist
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by PharmAstrocist »

Spacers? I don't know... the rubbing does appear to be on the inside wall.
Lowered
Rimmed
Kitted
Wired for Sound

meetthespeakers
I sleep in my van

Post by meetthespeakers »

1/8"

1 1/4"

"WheelSpacers to push the your track width as wide as possible. Or maybe you just need some tire clearance for your trailing arms or tie rods. These adapters are extremely solid, please don't worry about that. In fact, your rims would break before these adapters. Similar adapters are used on track racing cars without problem!" :whistle:
1993 Astro, 1973 Austin Mini Clubman Estate, 1980 Trabant, 1961 Morris Minor

astrosafari
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by astrosafari »

the rims def. look good. i like.
91 blazer|00 extreme|99 winter beater

91AWDAstro
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by 91AWDAstro »

I have a problem now with a slight rubbing when I make sharp turns when backing up since I got my new rims. I going to probably just trim a little on the inside wheel well to fix it.

Looks good! :supz:
---------
I don't understand all I know about that.
----------
Chris
91AWD 350
and a bunch of other wrecks...