anyone use zoom browser EX?

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Topic author
blk lt awd
I sleep in my van

anyone use zoom browser EX?

Post by blk lt awd »

having some issues.....when i uploaded pics yesterday a window opened up asking me if i wanted the pics in jpeg format or bmp and also file size......today i deleted all the pics and tried to upload some new ones but that window didn't pop up.........i've gone through the entire program clicking on everything i can to try and find that window to resize them.......anyone using that program and know how i would be able to resize the images? HELP.
1995 Black LT AWD
2000 Ninja ZX-6R
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege (spicy)
1961 Impala...gone but not forgotten.

http://www.propertystation.ca/

astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Re: anyone use zoom browser EX?

Post by astrozam »

I use ZoomBrowser Ex 5.8 for uploading all the pics from my Canon A620,I don't ever recall being asked in which format I want to save my pics.I usually use other software for resizing like an older version of ACDSee,or set my photobucket account to resize to 800x600 if I'm linking to a pic for this site.

If you are looking to make smaller pics like under 600x600 check out http://www.stormdance.net/ and download PhotoRazor 2.1 its free and does a nice job.

Questions,what version are you using,and are you uploading via a cable or using a card reader?

P.S Do you also have the ArcSoft PhotoStudio editing software installed?

thevalleyboy
I sleep in my van

Post by thevalleyboy »

Irfanview is also a free little awesome program - once you have uploaded you photos you can simply use some default resize(s) in the menu - or pretty much anything else you can think of! But I have to ask why use Zoom Browser at all? Just use windows, or Apple, or google's Picasa application... to upload photos and use programs to manipulate photos only. Just my 2 cents :yellin:
2001 Astro LT AWD - SOLD @ 180,200KM
Now I got a 2006 Ford Expedition King Ranch 4 x 4
to pull a Hybrid RV - 2006 Kodiak 235
Calgary, Alberta

Topic author
blk lt awd
I sleep in my van

Post by blk lt awd »

astrozam wrote:Questions,what version are you using,and are you uploading via a cable or using a card reader?

P.S Do you also have the ArcSoft PhotoStudio editing software installed?
i've got zoombrowser ex 5.0 on mine........arcsoft sounds familiar....would i be able to resize using arcsoft if i already have it?
1995 Black LT AWD
2000 Ninja ZX-6R
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege (spicy)
1961 Impala...gone but not forgotten.

http://www.propertystation.ca/