Dang teenage drivers!!

ANYTHING FROM BUFFING YOUR PAINT TO REPLACING A DASH PANEL

Someone
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: Dang teenage drivers!!

Post by Someone »

The paint was looking a little flat from the hot new mexico sun anyways :poke: ... hopefully you can get them to respray the whole van because there is no way they are going to match it. Actually, forget hope, I know you can talk them into painting the whole thing... is it time for a new paint scheme or are you going to do it the same (not that there is anything wrong with what you have) :cheers:
'98 Mercedes E300 Turbo Diesel
'89 4Runner SAS'ed, 38.5SX's, Mercedes OM617 Turbo Diesel
'98 Suburban K2500, Cummins 24Valve, 5spd 4x4
'03 VW Jetta TDI
'78 Vette 350 4spd

www.vehiclefleetsolutions.ca

GnarliSafari
I sleep in my van

Post by GnarliSafari »

with the lack of glare in your picture its hard to see, did it even get dented? or is it just a scuff? a little wetsanding should help if there is no actual dent, however i would be suprised if there is no dent.
99 SLT Safari AWD, G80/GT4 rear, Burgundy, 196,000 and counting (strictly AMSOIL) flowmaster 40series muffler no more cat, K&N Kone Filter, roll pan, 255/60/15 rubbers mounted to 15x8.5 inch American Racing Tailgunner wheels, billet grille, CB Radio, Alpine Deck, Shag carpet, the list goes on....
03 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, LB7 Duramax Diesel, 5 speed Allison Tranny, Crew Cab Long Bed, no muffler or cat, 4 inch turbo back and side piped. not too many other mods yet, also addicted to AMSOIL.

astrosafari
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by astrosafari »

well that sucks...
your gonna repaint the whole thing or just fix that side??
if your gonna repaint it all, is it going to be the same or something new and exciting?
glad it all worked out for you Trybe :)
91 blazer|00 extreme|99 winter beater