I'M BAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!!!

Non technical and off-topic discussion

astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Re: I'M BAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!!!

Post by astrozam »

cd0156 wrote:Thanks again everyone!!!

Zam.. Yep.. the Mini has been good to us. Lots of traveling, tv time, magazine coverage, and internet sites.. here is ours, but the pics are kinda old.. we have done a lot to it since then!
http://www.audioconnectionfla.com/mini.html
Thanks for the link Chris, that mini is insane :supz:

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

Welcome back Chris. The Mini is way to much my man. Fit right in down here in Alabama at the 96 mile marker. :muhaha: :yawinkle:
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

phr1$k37
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by phr1$k37 »

Welcome Back Chris! Glad to hear you got her back on the road!
That Mini is a killer! I think I will be bad and tease my two and as of Sunday night, THREE friends with the S/C Coopers that has engine problems right around the 100K km mark.
97' Safari AWD SLT - Nicknamed "Princess" cause of all the TLC she begs from me!
Photos and Specs of "Princess"

peter
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by peter »

I've heard that the stock trannies go out at around 50-80k miles as well. My sister has one (non-super charged) and she's crapping... :smurf:
"Just keep swimming..."
97' 4wd Safari
ZZ 502 Ramjet
4"L"80E/NP241C
Ford 9"

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes".
- Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
cd0156
I get chills without my van.

Post by cd0156 »

thanks everyone! We go to car shows with it.. usually we win. It was a LOT of work, and a lot of help from our sponsors. It has been fun though.. Have gone to shows with it in CA, NV, GA, NC, SC, TX, TN, all over FL.. we even did a show in Puerto Rico in Aug/Sept!!

....one of the reasons I never have any time.. :-k
1999 Astro 4WD
NP231c Transfer Case Conversion, Custom Shifter and Front Driveshaft, 31x10.5x15 BFG AllTerrain, Custom Warn Front Bumper, DHC Rockrails, Superwinch 5000lb winch, Warn Spotlights and Flood lights on Custom Mounts, Thule Roof Racks Safari Rack and Kayak Racks, Alpine Touchscreen AM/FM/XM/CD/DVD/iPod, Eclipse Amps, Focal Utopia Component Speakers, Alpine TypeR 12" Subs, and probably lots more I am forgetting.... seems to happen more and more these days...