Ok i'm on crack....

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Topic author
Cobra
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: Ok i'm on crack....

Post by Cobra »

tinytherhino wrote:well that would be fine by me..hurry up and I'll be your first customer... 8-[
lol uh oh..... what did i start.... i'm apparently not automotivly educated enough to do it.... yet :muhaha:
9dawgs wrote:
T.Low wrote:Dude, they are getting $10k-$125k for them! And, no they don't come stocked with a lifetime supply of weed, either and backstage passes to the entire Greatful Dead Tour with a gas card!

Don't get me wrong; I know how much things cost. I just can't believe there is a market for $125k VW, no matter what was done to it!

Look on the inventory page and scroll down.
Oh my Gawd!!! :yikes: I think we are ALL on crack....duh, I want the blue syncro for $73,000 puleeze...

They are sweet lookin' vans though...I've owned 2 Vanagans but didn't pay near they are asking on the westy site.
i saw some of those prices and i was horrified...
1998 GMC Safari AWD, BFGoodrich AllTerrain T/A
Jet performance tuner 91 octane preset, Jet under-drive pulleys
Rancho 999000 series shock, on-board controller to be installed later
DHC rock rails and skid plate Add-A-Leaf
G3500 front calipers
Zexel Torsen Diff
11" drums
180 amp Alternator
Long tru-cool 4590 trans cooler

1997 gone

tinytherhino
I am smitten with my van

Re: Ok i'm on crack....

Post by tinytherhino »

Yeah, the wife and I looked for a long time for the perfect vw van but they are sooooo expensive. Used to own a '79 westfalia, it was awesome....(top speed 60 mph)...to camp in... Not ready to shell out that kind of money just to keep it on the road.. so we went with the Astro \:D/ Now I can dump all my money into mods instead of just repairs. :muhaha:
'00 Astro AWD- 4" OLV lift, 31x10.5" tires, Yakima rack and a whole lot of fun!