Moth balling my stro?

General technical discussion and troubleshooting

Topic author
pengyou
I finally get the smurf thing

Moth balling my stro?

Post by pengyou »

I have been looking for a job in the U.S. since February and have not had any luck. I have been offered some teaching jobs in Asia - looks like I will have no choice. I would like to keep dear "Jane" so that I have a vehicle every summer when I return. Do you have any suggestions about how to preserver her? The tranny needs to be rebuilt. I think I will wait until the next time I return to do that - I think I can get by until I leave.
New owner of a 1996 Astro named "Plain Jane" - stock right now - with 200,000 miles on it and running like a champ

trybe13
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: Moth balling my stro?

Post by trybe13 »

Go here:
http://www.automedia.com/Vehicle_Storag ... 010601sv/1

Good luck and stay in touch!
90 Safari XT Hi Top
Lead guitarist for The Jericho Effect
Click the link to bang that head! http://www.ilike.com/artist/Trybe13

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

Good luck and stay in touch. Hope all works out for ya. Asia is where it's happening.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

Topic author
pengyou
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by pengyou »

If I put synthetic oil in the crankcase will it store better?
New owner of a 1996 Astro named "Plain Jane" - stock right now - with 200,000 miles on it and running like a champ