project Fat Huh Body Mods

ANYTHING FROM BUFFING YOUR PAINT TO REPLACING A DASH PANEL

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Re: project Fat Huh Body Mods

Post by Rebel »

Very nice work.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

Topic author
sunset77
I get chills without my van.

Post by sunset77 »

Thanks Rebel,
I have a couple of things left then I can finish this thing. I need to look threw this post dont remember if I posted up the pods between the seats.

Topic author
sunset77

Post by sunset77 »

In the back seat It is a 40s ford bench with a center arm rest we took the arm rest out. Then I ended up with this hole and I was going to tare the back seat out but I went to a classic car show took a idea out of a 50s 60s Impala back seat and added a top speaker and some smaller speakers.

Before

After

blk lt awd
I sleep in my van

Post by blk lt awd »

very nice!!! love the retro seats

any fab pics of the metal cowl build up?
1995 Black LT AWD
2000 Ninja ZX-6R
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege (spicy)
1961 Impala...gone but not forgotten.

http://www.propertystation.ca/

Topic author
sunset77

Post by sunset77 »

I did take pic's of the Cowl work but my Son erased them by accident.

Rebel
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

Where'd ya go. First you pop in here from Chino, post all these awesome pics of your work and then haul :butthead: ,what's the deal ?
I know,,you've been hanging around Darren and some of that wacky :rolleyes: left side rubbed off on ya or was it all just a dream ? :yawinkle:
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

cd0156

Post by cd0156 »

That van looks like CRAP!! You mind as well just go ahead and sign the title over to me and ship it out here to Florida so you can get it out of your hair and start over. :rolleyes:

Seriously though.. I LOVE it!
1999 Astro 4WD
NP231c Transfer Case Conversion, Custom Shifter and Front Driveshaft, 31x10.5x15 BFG AllTerrain, Custom Warn Front Bumper, DHC Rockrails, Superwinch 5000lb winch, Warn Spotlights and Flood lights on Custom Mounts, Thule Roof Racks Safari Rack and Kayak Racks, Alpine Touchscreen AM/FM/XM/CD/DVD/iPod, Eclipse Amps, Focal Utopia Component Speakers, Alpine TypeR 12" Subs, and probably lots more I am forgetting.... seems to happen more and more these days...

kc5gxl

Re:

Post by kc5gxl »

sunset77 wrote:Define "older"
Define "alot"

I did say than most 54 in Oct

Pffft, you're just a kid. Just turned 58 Jan 5. :yikes:

Even socali isn't that old! :supz:

Drive safe,

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas
If at first you don't succeed, maybe you shouldn't try sky diving!

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

Sunset 77 is close to me in distance, and has true metal fab skillz, (that are Awesome!) and I would really enjoy to see and meet him in person.

Hopefully we can meet in the future.... > I look forward to that day....

But I think back at Sunset Cruise Nights Meets.... at the Italian resturant parking lot at Best Buy in Whittier? Imperial Blvd and ?? > I am positive that I have shaken your hand before, and chatted about Astro Vans.... I am the British Guy, with the F-up Austrailan accent....

It would be cool to stay intouch....
`86 V8 Lowered Cargo, extensively modified, shaved bald, wearing the shortest, sluttyest white primer dress....

A British Wanker living in So KarlyFornia.
My Astro tows my toys to Glamis sand dunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2pqjQtpso
First ever canal jump at Glamis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZjM84x_Xc

Topic author
sunset77

Post by sunset77 »

Hey all still around just been busy not much new on the Astro having problems getting it smoged. It will not pass so I guess maybe send it to the crusher.

Rebel

Post by Rebel »

It will not pass so I guess maybe send it to the crusher.
[-X This is a joke,,,right ?

Good to see ya still kicking.

VIDEO

Topic author
sunset77

Post by sunset77 »

Just not happy with this thing not passing I never drive it. 12,600 miles it should pass

Rebel

Post by Rebel »

don't scrap until we talk

VIDEO

Topic author
sunset77

Post by sunset77 »

I have until June 30th to get it smoged or it becomes a trailer queen.

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

Pm Me dude, I am a smog tech, and can help you out. I have a modded 355ci Cali Smog Legal van. With Doug Thorley headers, Edelbrock Multipoint Fuel Injection, MSD ignition, Ram air intake, ported and polished heads, roller cam and rockers, etc, etc.... My V8 now runs cleaner than my V6 ever did, and now they have to strap it down on the smog dyno, because it wants to break loose.

Don`t you dare let that beautiful van get crushed, without calling me first.

Please PM me.
`86 V8 Lowered Cargo, extensively modified, shaved bald, wearing the shortest, sluttyest white primer dress....

A British Wanker living in So KarlyFornia.
My Astro tows my toys to Glamis sand dunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2pqjQtpso
First ever canal jump at Glamis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZjM84x_Xc