Not new but Hi again.

Introduce yourself
( Please do not post help questions here )

Topic author
Hotroder383
I get chills without my van.

Not new but Hi again.

Post by Hotroder383 »

Not a new member but seein as I havent been here in almost a year I figured I stop in an say Hi. Sold my Blue Void Walker about a year ago, and have missed him ever since. And yes to those that know that name its from the online game WoW LOL. I am currentky out of work due to knee surgery, but am lookin for a cheap replacement for the Void. Somethin I can play with as a second car/truck/van =)~. Anyway good to be back, aint fond another website that has such a good group of guys and gals as this one! :partyman:
93 GMC Safari SOLD stilll see her drivein around every so often =/

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: Not new but Hi again.

Post by Smiliesafari »

You're always welcome. Hope the knee gets well soon. \:D/
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

good to see you back and glad that knee is better.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

Hi 383, Welcome back from the Darkside overthere, you know that you are at the best ASV site, right here. Don`t matter if you are without a van, you have technical knowledge and opinions to share with fellow members here.
`86 V8 Lowered Cargo, extensively modified, shaved bald, wearing the shortest, sluttyest white primer dress....

A British Wanker living in So KarlyFornia.
My Astro tows my toys to Glamis sand dunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2pqjQtpso
First ever canal jump at Glamis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZjM84x_Xc

Topic author
Hotroder383
I get chills without my van.

Post by Hotroder383 »

Thanks guys. I gota say i do miss my van, and I wouldnt mind getin another but I have a 1998 Dodge Conversion, with the front an rear heat/AC. It aint no Astro though, this things a dang land yacht. But I can tow my car trailer, maybe one day I'll find a good V8 Astro replacement =)
93 GMC Safari SOLD stilll see her drivein around every so often =/