New Guy from Oklahoma

Introduce yourself
( Please do not post help questions here )

Topic author
ridin_low07
I am merely driving my van

New Guy from Oklahoma

Post by ridin_low07 »

Well I do not have an Astro or Safari as of right now but I plan on having one in the next month or so. I have always loved the openness and endless possibilities of customization. I am a Certified Paint and Body Tech as well as Mobile Electronics Installer. I dabble in some interior mods like neons, leds, and other little simple stuff but I am getting ready to take my skills to another level hopefully. I want to build a recessed box in the cargo area to hold my Jack and emergency roadside kit. Kinda like a trunk on a car. I have not seen it done on an Astro or Safari yet so hopefully it will be pretty cool. If you have any questions or if you need any help just let me know.

snapple
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: New Guy from Oklahoma

Post by snapple »

Welcome to ASV! :cheers:
Look forward to watching your build! I'm interested in building a custom console for between the seats and I am a total novice. May need to pick your brain in the future on this.
'94 Astro AWD EXT LT - Over 211,000 ,parts van now!
DHC Rock rails
Overland Vans 4" lift kit and bumper w/grille guard
Fiamma awning

'95 Astro AWD EXT CS - Just over 99,000 miles

Topic author
ridin_low07

Post by ridin_low07 »

snapple wrote:Welcome to ASV! :cheers:
Look forward to watching your build! I'm interested in building a custom console for between the seats and I am a total novice. May need to pick your brain in the future on this.

what all are you wanting to have in it? give me an idea and I may be able to draw something up for you

astroturf
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by astroturf »

Welcome aboard.

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Smiliesafari »

Welcome to the best A/S site on the web. We're a bunch of freaks for pics. Show us your stuff. \:D/
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

Topic author
ridin_low07

Post by ridin_low07 »

The hard drive crashed on my other laptop so there went all my pics. I have some pretty cool ideas for astros and safaris in my head. I am pretty decent at PhotoShop so I put things together every now and then. As far as that goes if you need somethin done juss pm me or shoot me a message on yahoo. big_poppa_bush

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

Welcome to our little world. Some great folks here,all willing to help in any way.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words