Viewing shortcuts

Questions, comments, criticisms, issues, suggestions, praise etc related to this Forum
(Please do not post van questions)

Topic author
astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Viewing shortcuts

Post by astrozam »

By now I'm going to assume that most folks know about the "view posts since last visit" button over on the right side near the top of the Forum index, its similiar to the "view new posts" button at A.S, its handy because it saves time wading thru the different forums,also just underneath that there is a button for you to view all YOUR posts,which is especially handy when your waiting to hear a reply to a thread you have made or responded to.

The last button underneath those is the "view all unanswered posts" button,these are threads which have not yet been responded to,perhaps everyone could take a look at these once in awhile to see if there is anything they might possibly answer,alot of posts seem to slip by the wayside and it would be nice to try and get some of them answered, thanks.

http://astrosafarivans.net/bb/search.ph ... unanswered

Water Boy
I sleep in my van

Post by Water Boy »

Stuff I didn't pay much attention to.
Now I will.

Wow, 90 unanswered !

Thanks A~
I was told getting my beauty sleep was a waste of time.

1990 Astro (Z motor) mostly original @ 343,584 miles (552,944.8488960001 Canadian) (03/2008). Bad startup puff. Starting to spray for skeeters. Gone 06/07/08.
1993 Astro with a bad W motor. Parked next to a chicken coop in Talking Rock GA
I'm 'tween Canton and Holly Springs (North NorthWest of Atlanta GA)
I haul bottled water everyday- between 500 and 2500 pounds (226.796185 and 1,133.980925 Canadian) INSIDE the van.

Topic author
astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Post by astrozam »

Water Boy wrote:Stuff I didn't pay much attention to.
Now I will.

Wow, 90 unanswered !

Thanks A~
No problemo