Phantom grille for a '95 Astro?

ANYTHING FROM BUFFING YOUR PAINT TO REPLACING A DASH PANEL

Topic author
violent b
I finally get the smurf thing

Phantom grille for a '95 Astro?

Post by violent b »

I've seen a grille that covers the whole area from headlight to headlight and wanted to know where I can get one. I think they call it a Phantom grille. here it is on an Astro on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrole ... enameZWDVW

I've searched all over with no luck.
Anyone know where I can find this grille?
The Midget and Monkey madman!

suicide86
I am merely driving my van

Post by suicide86 »

there are way better phantom grilles than that one.Look around and youll find them .Trenz used to make one.Do you have the big sealed beam with the smaller signal or do you have 2 lights that look the same with the grille chrome in between them?
86 safari.
stock floor bodydrop,suicided doors,front end swap.Shaved all doors,tags,slider track,gas filler,liscence plate.Frenched box.
soon-22/24 wheels,350,paint and alot more

Topic author
violent b
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by violent b »

I have the sealed beam square looking headlight with the turn signal below it. the turn signal is wide and rectangle.

the grille in the Ebay add isn't going to be too much different then the ones out there are they? I found a couple more last night but they look the same, only exception is if it is polished or black.
The Midget and Monkey madman!

suicide86

Post by suicide86 »

man you used to be able to get ones that had 2 parts to them plus a shell.Trenz made one and so did california customs,long time ago.APC did too.I have a cal customs one .Paid 599 for it.It has a spike shell and two phantom polished parts that cover the lights.Look around,of course mine was for the light setup with the 2 equal sized lights.I might switch to a stock safari one ,who knows
86 safari.
stock floor bodydrop,suicided doors,front end swap.Shaved all doors,tags,slider track,gas filler,liscence plate.Frenched box.
soon-22/24 wheels,350,paint and alot more