Cad. Tail Install

ANYTHING FROM BUFFING YOUR PAINT TO REPLACING A DASH PANEL

Topic author
Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

lol,,Oh I'm sure I'll need help with it Keith. If it's more than I'm doing now,,you can bet on it. Thanks
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

Merlin
I finally get the smurf thing

tail lights

Post by Merlin »

So how did the other side turn out? Inquiring minds want to know. Looks good so far.

Topic author
Rebel
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

All is well with the one side but haven't started the other yet. To much going on and Susan's G-children will be here this weekend. Maybe next weekend.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

trybe13
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by trybe13 »

Larry, I got the tails in the mail yesterday. Thanks again! Will post pics when I get around to mounting them. (Gotta get some red bulbs.)
90 Safari XT Hi Top
Lead guitarist for The Jericho Effect
Click the link to bang that head! http://www.ilike.com/artist/Trybe13

Topic author
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

That's good James. Glad they made it. Hope they're the look you're looking for. If not,,just pass them on to another member who might be able to use um.

VIDEO

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

Here is a visual guide for you Larry and others here of my Caddi tails install, to help you along......

Feel free to ask any questions......
`86 V8 Lowered Cargo, extensively modified, shaved bald, wearing the shortest, sluttyest white primer dress....

A British Wanker living in So KarlyFornia.
My Astro tows my toys to Glamis sand dunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2pqjQtpso
First ever canal jump at Glamis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZjM84x_Xc

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

And my Final modification......But I Have Manny more...... UP MY Sleeve...... Image
`86 V8 Lowered Cargo, extensively modified, shaved bald, wearing the shortest, sluttyest white primer dress....

My Astro tows my toys to Glamis sand dunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2pqjQtpso

Topic author
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

Ok, I give,,what's the mod ?
BY the way,,what is that dark line at bottom front of door between door and fender ?

VIDEO

e7ats
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by e7ats »

His final mod sure isn't painting it. lol

That is the plastic cladding that goes in front of the door. It looks like it is sticking out a little.
Last edited by e7ats on Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
2003 AWD ASTRO Personal van

Topic author
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

:muhaha:

I can't say to much about Darren's paint work.

Guess that's what that is.

VIDEO

peter
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by peter »

e7ats wrote:His final mod sure isn't painting it. lol
Crap! He beat me to it. I dunno, sometimes I wonder why I even get outta bed anymore, what with people maliciously stealing some of my best one-liners [-X [-X
"Just keep swimming..."
97' 4wd Safari
ZZ 502 Ramjet
4"L"80E/NP241C
Ford 9"

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes".
- Thomas Jefferson

peter
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by peter »

Oh, and by the way Rebel. I have to say that Darren's been a downright bad influence on you. It seems you've developed his knack for "dragging out" a project. Git 'er dun, padré. Git 'er dun already!!!!!! O:)
"Just keep swimming..."
97' 4wd Safari
ZZ 502 Ramjet
4"L"80E/NP241C
Ford 9"

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes".
- Thomas Jefferson

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

I think that we are pissin` off inpatient Petey, Larry haha!

Topic author
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

That's what it's all about,, isn't that right Darren ? Pissin Petey off,,I mean it doesn't take much. By the way Darren,,that one night we worked getting chat fixed up,,guess that's the last time I've been able to get on. Justice is working on whatever it is. I mean, I've got eveything but the CHAT selection choice on the home page.

VIDEO

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

Oh Really......? I haven`t been back there since because no-one is ever there......