Stealth subwoofer location.

ANYTHING RELATED TO AUDIO OR VIDEO SYSTEMS WHETHER STOCK OR AFTERMARKET.

Jboy2
I sleep in my van

Post by Jboy2 »

blk lt awd wrote:well you don't need to use a ton of deadner......you've got the hollow rails, for lack of better words, on the sides of the van...if u notice there are gaps between these rails and the outside walls of the van.....take a can of expanding foam and fill those in.....that will do the trick for you...and the plastic....just glass it...you won't get any rattles.
I agree... just use low expanding foam.... Don't want to get in trouble do you :whistle:

Sublimewind
I am smitten with my van

Post by Sublimewind »

At one point on the other site, i had designed a system with 8-8" subs. I had the idea that if i were to build up/out the rear most side panels (where the jack is) I could put 4 on each side firing UP, mount the amps in the sides as well. It would look almost factory and not take ANY space... It IS doable..

My plans were to have the subs mounted basket out also, so you could kinda see each set of 4 throught the tinted back window, but they could easily be mounted the traditional way... I had plans of using some REALLY cheap subs for the project so i wouldn't need MEGA power to run them either...
Any fool can go fast in a straight line....
94' Astro AWD EXT W
Other rides:
03' Pontiac Vibe
00' Subaru Impreza 2.5Rs w/2.0 WRX swap
99' Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
The GF...

You can't go wrong with Ohms Law