Scored !!1999 AWD Comcast Van Cheap !!!!!

Post photos, video of your van

robertg
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: Scored !!1999 AWD Comcast Van Cheap !!!!!

Post by robertg »

hey dunedog....

by chance, do you still have the instrument cluster, and the switch plates on the dash (rear heat, a/c, wiper)?

thanks!
2000 Astro 4.3 A4- b&m transcooler/autometer trans temp gauge. 171k miles
1995 Astro 4.3 A4- generic flowmaster muffler. 239k miles

phr1$k37
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by phr1$k37 »

Gosh darn it ... that was a fast chop down!
I need to frequent the forums more often!
97' Safari AWD SLT - Nicknamed "Princess" cause of all the TLC she begs from me!
Photos and Specs of "Princess"

niagaradood
I am smitten with my van

Post by niagaradood »

dunedog wrote:Today was a little slower ....removed the gas tank ,driveshaft,and rear. Had moments of dazed and WTF am I doing......it's a good tired I feel. Off the the shower and a night out.... :cheers:
just think, you could have done some fine tuning to the body parts and made the shortest astrofari in history!
Why hello there stress... Nice to see you again... You might want to make yourself comfortable... You will be here for a while!!
current list of wheels:
1998 Chev Astro, 4.3 stock, tow package, leather, duel power seats, power everything else.
1977 Master Coach 17' travel trailer, origionally slept 6, now sleeps 4, 19" LCD flat screen, dvd, over the air digital HD.

markmitchinnh
I sleep in my van

Post by markmitchinnh »

Wow I live right over in NH and I got nothing :cry: LOL just kidding I have my parts van already, as for comcast as soon as I seen that name I knew you had to be fairly close. Maybe we can meet this summer sometime. Mark
Recently bought a 1989 Astro RS from Florida. Replaced stock engine witha 1997 5.7 vortec with TBI and replaced transmission with rebuilt 700R4 with mild shift kit.
Bought on Monday the 16th of April 2012