Rebadging the Astro, Denali?

General Discussion
( Please do not post help questions here )

rlsllc
I sleep in my van

Re: Rebadging the Astro, Denali?

Post by rlsllc »

wagonmaster wrote:Your ride, your choice! If you mod your ride based on popular opinion, you'll end up with what everyone else wants/likes. Think it through and do it YOUR WAY!! You've done well so far, keep up the good work! :cheers:

I agree. Pink poke-a-dots and Smurfs if you fancy them. It's your ride, do what YOU want.

I think it would be cool IF you incorporated other Denali traits, like the other guys said. Grill, Lights, fancy wheels, sweet interior (a must).

:cheers:

Moreforles
I sleep in my van

Post by Moreforles »

it would confuse some people unless, like the yukon denali you used it after the name - Astro Denali or to really confuse them..... Artso Denali or Daneli?

I say badge it anyway you want.... it belongs to you.... I think too many cars and trucks have too much on them mfr, name, model, front, 4wd, awd, type of fuel injection, overhead cam, then.... slap a dealership name on the other corner, parking permits, college initials.... ect
2000 Astro, passenger van. Converted into a cargo van, used for Carpet cleaning (10 lbs of crap, in a 5 lb bag)

Topic author
meetthespeakers
I sleep in my van

Post by meetthespeakers »

I ended up just shaving/debadging the emblems. But for people that still want to know, but probably won't get it... I got a personal license plate that says... LO-STRO \:D/
1993 Astro, 1973 Austin Mini Clubman Estate, 1980 Trabant, 1961 Morris Minor