The world of the Dragonfly

Non technical and off-topic discussion

peter
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: The world of the Dragonfly

Post by peter »

As much as I wanna tell you that it's time to get a girlfriend, fact is that those are pretty amazing pics. :poke:

=D>
"Just keep swimming..."
97' 4wd Safari
ZZ 502 Ramjet
4"L"80E/NP241C
Ford 9"

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes".
- Thomas Jefferson

NotDadsW41
I sleep in my van

Post by NotDadsW41 »

Amazing pics indeed Zam. I broke down a bought a new camera recently too, Nikon D40. I'll have to get some pics posted up soon.
CD_S
1991 W41
1995 Astro - Now gone, I am Astroless.
1997 C1500
1989 9C1 Caprice
1997 Bonneville
1998 Olds 88 LS
http://forums.b-body.org - newly updated!

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Smiliesafari »

I look at these pics everytime I sign on. They are photo contest quality. Someone at National Geographic might be interested. \:D/
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

Topic author
astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Post by astrozam »

Water Boy wrote:What a steady hand you have there.God's beauty is still out there to be seen.
And your hobby is ?????
I think the steady hand had alot to do with the camera's IS (image stabilization ) but we'll keep that our secret :D really helps alot when there is no tripod available.
6spd_monte wrote:Amazing shots, Zam! I have a Canon SD850IS, but it sounds like you are a bit more savvy with your camera than I am with mine. I have taken a few decent shots of some creepy crawly critters but none quite as spectacular as these! =D>
I just happened to be in the right spot at the right time,with good light and a co-operative subject,thankfully I caught it just in case it never happens again,LOL
peter wrote:As much as I wanna tell you that it's time to get a girlfriend, fact is that those are pretty amazing pics. :poke:
=D>
LMAO, and I didn't even have to wine or dine the dragonfly first before I took its picture.
NotDadsW41 wrote:Amazing pics indeed Zam. I broke down a bought a new camera recently too, Nikon D40. I'll have to get some pics posted up soon.

Cool, post them up Cecil I've always enjoyed the pics you post :supz:
Smiliesafari wrote:I look at these pics everytime I sign on. They are photo contest quality. Someone at National Geographic might be interested. \:D/
Awesome, glad you are enjoying them skip :cheers: