Gun-Free zones, what a fantastic idea!

Non technical and off-topic discussion

GEJ
I plan to be buried in my van

Re: Gun-Free zones, what a fantastic idea!

Post by GEJ »

Well not all criminals are smart. #-o

Bang for his buck: Man sunk by gun in bag of coins

CAMDEN, Ark. – If only he had remembered to take the pistol out of a sack of nickels he brought to a bank, he may have remained free and not become a suspect in a recent burglary. An 18-year-old man entered the BancorpSouth branch Wednesday to change $88 worth of nickels to paper money, Camden police said. After spotting the gun, the teller told a supervisor, who called police.

After police questioned him, they had cause to obtain a search warrant for his home, where they found $16,000 worth of allegedly stolen property, including eight firearms. Camden police Capt. Scott Rosson said many of the nickels were from a stolen coin collection.

The Ouachita County Jail said Friday that the man was charged with resisting arrest and possession of a firearm. Police were investigating the burglary aspect of the case. The jail didn't have information on his bond.

Rosson said the man had no intention of robbing the bank. The .44-caliber handgun was not loaded but ammunition for the gun was also in the bag. Police said the man planned to sell the gun at a pawn shop.

What a dumb bass!!!. :muhaha:
Call me Gary

1985 Astro-"Ole Yellar"
1994 LT Astro
1981 Winnebago-"Baby"
12'dual axle enclosed trailer
The vendor trailer

Lead with my heart & take the hits because of it like a man.

Cobra
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Cobra »

Hotroder383 wrote:I seriously think they should have gun free states myself. Let all them idioits move that think guns are the problem. Hell i'll even relocate if the make MO the gun free state. the rest of the states have right to carry and "castle" laws. <right to shoot anyone breaking in to your home>. Then you get to see where the violent crime go up and where they go down.
lol i like that idea
1998 GMC Safari AWD, BFGoodrich AllTerrain T/A
Jet performance tuner 91 octane preset, Jet under-drive pulleys
Rancho 999000 series shock, on-board controller to be installed later
DHC rock rails and skid plate Add-A-Leaf
G3500 front calipers
Zexel Torsen Diff
11" drums
180 amp Alternator
Long tru-cool 4590 trans cooler

1997 gone

dumb lady
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by dumb lady »

Humor & common sense all wrapped into one.
Thanks Peter for emailing this to me. I sent it to all my nutty liberal friends... Haven't gotten ONE hate letter about it. What can anyone possibly say???

Please pray for America... :usa:
God help us.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
~Ayn Rand

'96 RWD Astro. 155K

T.Low
I plan to be buried in my van

Post by T.Low »

Hotroder383 wrote:I seriously think they should have gun free states myself. Let all them idioits move that think guns are the problem. Hell i'll even relocate if the make MO the gun free state. the rest of the states have right to carry and "castle" laws. <right to shoot anyone breaking in to your home>. Then you get to see where the violent crime go up and where they go down.

How is this not common sense?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/706322/posts
ImageImageImageImage
AstroLander Build Slideshow
Church bells ringing in the middle of a gunfight.