Just placed an order on an Interceptor.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ISSUES WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO OBD-1 AND OBD-2, SECURITY, AUDIO AND VIDEO SYSTEMS, PLACE THEM HERE. USE THIS FORUM FOR SES LIGHTS, RPO CODES, FACTORY OPTIONS ETC.

Topic author
e7ats
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: Just placed an order on an Interceptor.

Post by e7ats »

Bump for Logan
Here is the web site. AeroForce Tech/ Interceptor

This gauge has been great. There has been times I've had a random miss fire and the SES Light would start blinking and go out. I can pull the code with a few button pushes and clear it. Currently I have it set to scroll though 4 screens and each screen has 2 readings. On each screen I have the MPH. then the bottom I have Engine temp, Transmission temp, Engine RPM, and Battery voltage. I hate to say it, but I haven't changed the way it is installed. Still sitting on the dash with double sided tape holding it. :rolleyes:

Typical driving I can see anywhere from 125-150F on trans temps. When pulling I can go up to 210 with AC running. I try not to let it get above this point.
2003 AWD ASTRO Personal van

78si
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Post by 78si »

Did you have to add a transmission temperature sensor?

Topic author
e7ats
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by e7ats »

No. IIRC From 96 on the Transmission temp sensor was standard on these vans. It was part of the OBDII standard that came out. This gauge reads all its data from the ECM (Computer).
2003 AWD ASTRO Personal van