new

Introduce yourself
( Please do not post help questions here )

Snowgeek
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: new

Post by Snowgeek »

Very nice, if you are ever find your self in Idaho let me know and we can get out for a ride, I am a bike shop guy as well. The van looks great, i will look forward to swapping everything over to moog at some point as well.

How have you liked the airbaggit system on the van? I can see it being great when loaded. Do you use it for the lifted look all the time or just to support the suspension when loaded.

Ryan
2004 Astro (was AWD now 4X4) 125,000 miles: purchased April 2012
Colorado Camper Van poptop
4" Overland lift, Rancho 5000 Cooper AT3 245/75/16 C,
4x4 - NP236 Transfercase
Propex HS2211 propane heater
I am copying a few of you hope you don't mind!

See my build here

Topic author
Mark C.
I get chills without my van.

Post by Mark C. »

Airbaggit is a distributor of suspension where I got the rear lifted shackles.

Topic author
Mark C.
I get chills without my van.

Post by Mark C. »

Decided to give yall a littlt more info,apparently I like talkin bout myself,actually I had a rough day at the door shop I also work at and this is now,in addition to PBR,my stress relief.
this is my last crawler project! Fun but a little to function specific.Image
This is my next "wheeler" project,note I did not say crawler,buildin this one a little more conservative so I can also use as a daily. I ended up drivin the Jeep all summer for obvious reasons but now that the weather has changed I'm in the van. By the way I drove my last Astro to the same spot as the pic of the Jeep,all I could think about drivin the Jeep up there was"I can't believe I drove my van up here!" I got my first Astro after parting ways with the previous wife,needed a rig I could sleep/live in,sold it for a truck as I was workin all trade work at the time.I actually all but dumped yotas,my wife still drives a 4runner but over this past summer I sold both mine,crawler and daily,and bought both the Astro and Jeep. Both my favorites!