Recovery Strap

astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Re: Recovery Strap

Post by astrozam »

potskie wrote:
phr1$k37 wrote:
Uh Pots - any chance you can still get that hi-lift for $35? I was about to buy the one from Dan at Overlands ... ;p
I could definitely look but I can't guarantee it wouldn't be the same amount with shipping. Then again you have to ship and pay for import from OLV so it probably would be cheaper lol. There are tons of places in Canada that sell this stuff. Look for agricultural supply places Hi-Lifts are very commonly used and actually marketed to agriculture it wasn't till recently that they were marketed toward offroading.
Do you have any PRINCESS AUTO'S ? (Get it \:D/ ) Seriously,if you do try there or TSC, I picked one up last yr for around $60 they are not cheap but they are built like tanks and will do the job,they may be listed as FARM JACKS or even NATO JACKS.

dunedog
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by dunedog »

Harbor Freight has them too! Inexpensive.
1999 LS AWD 3" Lift,4.10's,Snowplow,9500lb Ramsey winch

potskie
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by potskie »

astrozam wrote:
potskie wrote:
phr1$k37 wrote:
Uh Pots - any chance you can still get that hi-lift for $35? I was about to buy the one from Dan at Overlands ... ;p
I could definitely look but I can't guarantee it wouldn't be the same amount with shipping. Then again you have to ship and pay for import from OLV so it probably would be cheaper lol. There are tons of places in Canada that sell this stuff. Look for agricultural supply places Hi-Lifts are very commonly used and actually marketed to agriculture it wasn't till recently that they were marketed toward offroading.
Do you have any PRINCESS AUTO'S ? (Get it \:D/ ) Seriously,if you do try there or TSC, I picked one up last yr for around $60 they are not cheap but they are built like tanks and will do the job,they may be listed as FARM JACKS or even NATO JACKS.
Mine and my snatch strap both came from princess auto ( man that's to perfect). It's another one of those places where you MUST leave everything but cash in your vehicle and wear horse blinders. Last time I went in there with out doing that I left with a MIG welder LOL
Image 98 Safari RWD. Stock.
Do you smell what Barack is cookin ?!?!

phr1$k37
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by phr1$k37 »

Teasing my there Zammer >.<
Yes we do ... forgot to check there #-o
Maybe this coming weekend I will do just that!
97' Safari AWD SLT - Nicknamed "Princess" cause of all the TLC she begs from me!
Photos and Specs of "Princess"