Some old pics I found...

GEJ
I plan to be buried in my van

Re: Some old pics I found...

Post by GEJ »

Don't do what I have done either if you come.(One day visits)Much to my regret I missed not only Calli,but Skippy all in one yr leaving early in 07. ](*,)
Call me Gary

1985 Astro-"Ole Yellar"
1994 LT Astro
1981 Winnebago-"Baby"
12'dual axle enclosed trailer
The vendor trailer

Lead with my heart & take the hits because of it like a man.

peter
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by peter »

And we'd gladly have a NECO up here in Canada 'xceptin' that most of our american brethren have criminal records and aren't allowed out of their country :muhaha: :muhaha:
"Just keep swimming..."
97' 4wd Safari
ZZ 502 Ramjet
4"L"80E/NP241C
Ford 9"

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes".
- Thomas Jefferson

skippy
I sleep in my van

Post by skippy »

And we'd gladly have a NECO up here in Canada 'xceptin' that most of our american brethren have criminal records and aren't allowed out of their country :muhaha: :muhaha:
HEY !!!!!! I resemble that remark !!!!!!!!! #-o #-o #-o #-o

:muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha:

Oh yeah & that remark is coming from a guy that circulated a pic of himself straddling a motorcycle & holding an AK47 !!!!!!!!!! :axe: :axe: :axe:
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

sandfly
I get chills without my van.

Post by sandfly »

I thought Canada :canuk: was part of the good ole U.S.A., :usa: Hmmmmmmmm got to rethink this now. Do we invade or not.. :swords: Oh yeah we didn't want it and took Mexico instead.! :cheers:
sandfly/bob
(http://www.bigmeadowsflyshop.com)
I didn't Escape----They gave me a day pass !
95 astro SOLD
needs work no $$$$.$$
overland vans 4" lift
30 x 9.50 x 15 tires
I want more!!
taking donations for the home for wayward vanners...
1990 ford E-150 original 104,000 + miles

Kabey's Van
I sleep in my van

Post by Kabey's Van »

Hello Lynne,
I wasn't confused about anything, as Frisky and I were simply asking questions about NECO.
What has happened on this site and the previous site over the years has nothing to do with me and I could care less.
If another get together ever does happen it will never replace the original NECO and therefore the "want" to attend the original will always exsist.
My posting only mentioned that I was "trying" to attend NECO 09, and for your average West Coast Joe I offered up an idea that may help ease the anxiety that one may have of taking such a long trip.
Having realized this, with maybe a re-read of my other postings, you will see that my intent is for the promotion of NECO and nothing more.
As far as myself goes, I am "still" looking forward to attending in 09, but I will need to make the decision on whether to modify my van this winter or not. If I chose to modify this winter I will not be able to bring my van out east to attend NECO 09, as it is unlikey to be completed in time.
I am still tossing around the idea of thowing some money at my van in order to make the trip and putting of the mods till next fall. Regardless of what I decide to do I will attend NECO 10 with a modified van and two Newfs.
As far as time off goes I only work 3 months out of the year, so time off isn't a concern for me nor is money much of a concern for me either.
Let's face it the only reason this site exsists is because of our vans and the people who drive them so lets all just be nice to each other.
Merry Chrismas to you and yours and I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.
Peter

peter
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by peter »

Isn't it incredible how Peters in general are just so dang diplomatic? I think that in order to be given the name "Peter", one needs to demonstrate Petey-like skills and talents. We're just so danged good..... :smurf:
"Just keep swimming..."
97' 4wd Safari
ZZ 502 Ramjet
4"L"80E/NP241C
Ford 9"

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes".
- Thomas Jefferson

Fire Cakes
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Fire Cakes »

Kabey's Van wrote:Hello Lynne,
I wasn't confused about anything, as Frisky and I were simply asking questions about NECO.
What has happened on this site and the previous site over the years has nothing to do with me and I could care less.
If another get together ever does happen it will never replace the original NECO and therefore the "want" to attend the original will always exsist.
My posting only mentioned that I was "trying" to attend NECO 09, and for your average West Coast Joe I offered up an idea that may help ease the anxiety that one may have of taking such a long trip.
Having realized this, with maybe a re-read of my other postings, you will see that my intent is for the promotion of NECO and nothing more.
As far as myself goes, I am "still" looking forward to attending in 09, but I will need to make the decision on whether to modify my van this winter or not. If I chose to modify this winter I will not be able to bring my van out east to attend NECO 09, as it is unlikey to be completed in time.
I am still tossing around the idea of thowing some money at my van in order to make the trip and putting of the mods till next fall. Regardless of what I decide to do I will attend NECO 10 with a modified van and two Newfs.
As far as time off goes I only work 3 months out of the year, so time off isn't a concern for me nor is money much of a concern for me either.
Let's face it the only reason this site exsists is because of our vans and the people who drive them so lets all just be nice to each other.
Merry Chrismas to you and yours and I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.
Peter
I had a whole long post written up trying to re explain myself since the point I was making is obviously being missed, but with all the stress from the Holidays and families it just isnt' worth getting more frustrated on the site.

I am done with this.
Gearing up for another great camping season :) Camper is re packed and ready to roll.

The 2012 camping season has begun!!!!!!!!
Camping Trip Count for 2011 - 2
Camping Nights Count for 2011 - 4