Safari -1 Nissan -0 Pics of the carnage inside

General Discussion
( Please do not post help questions here )

JTalley
I sleep in my van

Re: Safari -1 Nissan -0 Pics of the carnage inside

Post by JTalley »

I'm glad you got your van back! It looks nearly brand new, too!
Jake

Ed- 1992 Astro, RWD, 4.3l V6 (purchased Feb. 2011)
FlowTech Red Hots glasspack exhaust (finally got it put on there!)
Old rides (earlier to later)
2004 Honda 250 Rebel (my dad's bike, he let me use it)
Neko- 1991 S10 Blazer, 4x4, 4-door (SOLD Feb. 2011)
Custom (aka failed) diy paint job- red with black stripe

Topic author
blacknome
I sleep in my van

Post by blacknome »

JTalley wrote:I'm glad you got your van back! It looks nearly brand new, too!

It does. The panels and lights are aftermarket so they don't quite fit right but now that it's been down a couple of dirt roads and some mud puddles it looks like my van again LOL

niagaradood
I am smitten with my van

Post by niagaradood »

I was in a head-on collision with my old 93 Astro several years ago, and because it was head-on and the rad was damaged, my ins co wrote it off and gave me just under $4000.. the car that was tangled with mine was a 2007 Kia Rio.. it didn't survive the wreck. the driver and passenger were from NY, and they refused to get out of the vehicle until the ambulance arrived. I think they were looking for some extra money from their ins co.. lol
in my opinion, my old van didn't look to be that bad, could have been fixed. rad, rad support, fan, pass side fender, grill and bumper would have done it. but here in ON, to put it back on the road, it would have required a more intense inspection to prove that it was structurally sound. they offered to sell it back to me for $1000. I had to think about it for a few days, but decided to let it go. but thanks that accident, I got enough to buy my 98. it's 10x the van I had. with 10x the options.. lol
Attachments
93 Astro just after tangling with a Kio Rio.. I won..
93 Astro just after tangling with a Kio Rio.. I won..
2.jpg
1.jpg
Why hello there stress... Nice to see you again... You might want to make yourself comfortable... You will be here for a while!!
current list of wheels:
1998 Chev Astro, 4.3 stock, tow package, leather, duel power seats, power everything else.
1977 Master Coach 17' travel trailer, origionally slept 6, now sleeps 4, 19" LCD flat screen, dvd, over the air digital HD.