As.com down again!

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Re: As.com down again!

Post by Rebel »

Like just today I went to go show a guy at work rebels van as he didn't beleive me someone in this world would be insane enough to install a corvette IFS in a van... But alas I could only find one pick of the rear

:-k Well, my chest is poking out,,I think. Fat lady is still on stage.
Here's ya a shot.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Re: As.com down again!

Post by astrozam »

potskie wrote:Ya I'm pretty much done with AS sadly. Tho I have been looking at the page source trying to find a back way into the forums so I can retrieve some of the stuff that's missing here. Like just today I went to go show a guy at work rebels van as he didn't beleive me someone in this world would be insane enough to install a corvette IFS in a van... But alas I could only find one pick of the rear #-o I also wanted to show him the SPB build up thread but I couldn't find it either but then again after the let down I had with finding picks of rebels van I didn't even really try very hard.
LOL,now you understand on a small scale ,what many of us have put up with over the yrs (we won't even discuss the yr we LOST EVERYTHING and had to start over from scratch) thankfully we have the majority of useful info already over here,and the rest can always be reposted.

Time to move on! this thread is closed