tires

HAVE A TIRE QUESTION? LIKE YOUR TIRES AND WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW? NEED TO KNOW IF THEY WILL FIT? POST IT HERE.

Topic author
dj_joker_2002
I finally get the smurf thing

tires

Post by dj_joker_2002 »

OK since I have a set of keystone klassics that I got free, I am going with 215/70R15 front and 245/60R15's on the back. I am oldschool and I like the big & littles look. To me alot of the vehicles with the lowered and low pro tires look more broken then they do look good. Bt thats just me.

Moreforles
I sleep in my van

Re: tires

Post by Moreforles »

like the old lower front end look too (muscle car remnant), but if you have an all wheel drive... dont know if diferent sizes would make a diference......
2000 Astro, passenger van. Converted into a cargo van, used for Carpet cleaning (10 lbs of crap, in a 5 lb bag)

Jim in Indy

Post by Jim in Indy »

The old Keystone's were some of the better looking rims out there. A lot more durable than the cookie-cutter rims today.
Indy, all the horsepower you could ever imagine in one place...
Indianapolis 500, MotoGP, 400 at the Brickyard, NHRA US Nationals.

1991 Safari GT, 'B' motor, factory 4.10's. Original Owner !!!

superglide57
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Post by superglide57 »

OK I also like the fat/skinny old school look. I am looking to stay with 15" wheels and would like to run a big 60 on the rear, so my question is what back space do I want for the rear to run the 60 and the slider still clear the tire. If I run a 70x15 on front what back space should I run. I dont anticipate lowering the van. Thanks,Tony

mikedamech

Post by mikedamech »

If you use tires of different height the ABS light will flash.
98 Astro with a 95 LT1
94 Astro stock w/Flo master.

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

If you use tires of different height the ABS light will flash.
ABS,,,huuumm, wonder what that is. :-k :yawinkle:
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words