Hamilton area car show

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Topic author
astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Hamilton area car show

Post by astrozam »

After picking up some additional school supplies ( will it ever end? ) with my Daughter Maddy on Sun evening we ran across this local car show in a Rona
build all parking lot , there were around 100 cars at the show which was free to anyone who wanted to check it out. Thankfully we had my camera, enjoy.
If anyone sees a pic they might like for a desktop wallpaper let me know I have larger pics on my harddrive.

astrosafari
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by astrosafari »

is that camaro a real yanko? or a clone? there was one at a car show here not too long ago. i dont remember what colour, but the guy said it was a clone
91 blazer|00 extreme|99 winter beater

Stro Owner-Luin
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Post by Stro Owner-Luin »

astrosafari wrote:is that camaro a real yanko? or a clone? there was one at a car show here not too long ago. i dont remember what colour, but the guy said it was a clone
I was going to ask the same thing!! :)

Kinda off topic I was watching one of those car shows on speed that the big guy from sports car revelution also hosts.... anyway his co-host was having this spot all about the Copo Camaro. He was talking about how they were bone stock, but brought lots of money for them as well as lots of HP!!

The one he drove had upgraded headers and he said it would still bring $250,000- $300,000!!!
Luin Haden
Sparta, MO