Bud / $738 / 17.8%
(#s excludes Walmart sales)

Import beer sales
Name / $million / Market Share
Corona Extra / $484 / 24.2%
Heineken / $322 / 16.1%
Corona Light / $134 / 6.7%
(#s excludes Walmart sales)

The beer industry represents about $190 billion of the U.S. economy each year.
I was told getting my beauty sleep was a waste of time.

1990 Astro (Z motor) mostly original @ 343,584 miles (552,944.8488960001 Canadian) (03/2008). Bad startup puff. Starting to spray for skeeters. Gone 06/07/08.
1993 Astro with a bad W motor. Parked next to a chicken coop in Talking Rock GA
I'm 'tween Canton and Holly Springs (North NorthWest of Atlanta GA)
I haul bottled water everyday- between 500 and 2500 pounds (226.796185 and 1,133.980925 Canadian) INSIDE the van.

Jim in Indy
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: Another American icon SOLD

Post by Jim in Indy »

This Bud's for EU !!!
Indy, all the horsepower you could ever imagine in one place...
Indianapolis 500, MotoGP, 400 at the Brickyard, NHRA US Nationals.

1991 Safari GT, 'B' motor, factory 4.10's. Original Owner !!!

dumb lady
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by dumb lady »

More like Eeewwwwww!!! I hates beer anyway. THANK GOD FOR CARLO ROSSI!! Warm... No ice. (That drives Mr SoCalli CRAZY!) :muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
~Ayn Rand

'96 RWD Astro. 155K

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Smiliesafari »

"190 billion". I doubt that number includes what's spent on all of the death and destruction caused by those who don't drink responsibly. ](*,)
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

"190 billion". I doubt that number includes what's spent on all of the death and destruction caused by those who don't drink responsibly.
A number that should be on the news daily.

My x's daughter was killed Sat. in New Orleans. 20 years old, LSU student who will not be attending any future classes. Her boyfriend is in Iraq. :usa:
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Post by astrozam »

Jim in Indy wrote:This Bud's for EU !!!
LMAO

LaGrasta
I sleep in my van

Post by LaGrasta »

Rebel wrote:
"190 billion". I doubt that number includes what's spent on all of the death and destruction caused by those who don't drink responsibly.
A number that should be on the news daily.

My x's daughter was killed Sat. in New Orleans. 20 years old, LSU student who will not be attending any future classes. Her boyfriend is in Iraq. :usa:
I am so sorry to hear this. very sad.
1998 Astro, 246,000 miles

K&N air filter
TruCool trans cooler
2" Overland lift & 15" BFG Terrain, 3.73 gears
JET Performance SCU-2000 (Speed Control Unit)
Gabriel Ultra shocks, rear AirLift bags & sway bar
Draw-Tite Dual Port Hitch System, hitch-mounted bike rack (4), hitch-mounted cargo tray, Thule roof-mounted cargo box

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

I am so sorry to hear this. very sad.
Very nice of you.
From what I understand, Ellen was always the designated driver in those situations and was a roll model for all her friends. Her Mother and Dad had very high hopes for her.
Sorry for jacking this thread but after Skip mentioned what he did, it brought up a very sensitive subject for me and has been for many years. I wish there was a way to make these deaths as important as those we've lost in all wars and for those we hear about in Iraq and other battle fields today.
There are many who don't understand why we're at war and I can understand why those have that mind set but I wish those people were as dedicated to ending the destruction and death on our highways as they are in ending this war. We've lost over 2000 of our best since the war started,,my guess is 10 times that many due to drunk drivers. My numbers are a little off,,it was 18,000 deaths on our highways due to alcohol in one year. 18,000 and only 7% of those driving under the influence are arrested.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Post by astrozam »

Sorry to hear the bad news Larry.Your absolutely correct, the carnage on our roads due to drunk driving is a total and preventable waste,that society just continues to put up with. These days there is just no excuse for causing this type of harm.

potskie
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by potskie »

astrozam wrote:Sorry to hear the bad news Larry.Your absolutely correct, the carnage on our roads due to drunk driving is a total and preventable waste,that society just continues to put up with. These days there is just no excuse for causing this type of harm.

In waterloo region we have a program where if you spot or suspect a DUI driver you call 911 and the police respond like someone was having a heart attack. I called in over 20 in my courier days. Saw the cops take em down a couple of times and got called in to give a statement and to be a witness more than once. The only problem with this program is they don't advertise it. 99% of people I know in the area don't know to call 911 if they spot a DUI or severely erratic driver. I have only heard a commercial for it on the radio once.

Another thing they are doing around here is not only R.I.D.E inspections at night but during the AM commute as even being hung over is considered DUI and you will blow over even if you just have a hang over.

Well atleast Anheuser-Busch got purchased by a company in the EU where they make real beer. Not that watery urine you Americans try to pass off as beer :muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha:
Image 98 Safari RWD. Stock.
Do you smell what Barack is cookin ?!?!