Problem with images...

Questions, comments, criticisms, issues, suggestions, praise etc related to this Forum
(Please do not post van questions)

Topic author
astro355
I get chills without my van.

Problem with images...

Post by astro355 »

I have an image in my signature but it only shows up as 'image'. It was not that way yesterday. If the image is too big, that's fine but the odd thing is that I have a thread with pics of my van and now those images are the same way:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3196

Again, you could view the images before and now you can't. I have seen other threads with pics in it that are larger than the pics I had so I don't understand why I can't post pics and other users can.
Thanks,
Jim
Not a member of the good ole boys.

LiftedAWDAstro
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Re: Problem with images...

Post by LiftedAWDAstro »

It is nothing us Admins did. Your pics were fine as far as size goes. They are hosted on rockfordracing.com and they may not allow linking to this forum. Move the pics to photobucket and link them that way. I edited your post to get the pic links and when I copy them and open them up they work fine so I would think it is due to being hosted on a different forum. I will make them links so at least everyone can click on them.
Current rides:
2013 Toyota Tundra DC 4x4
2008 Dodge Nitro 4x4
2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition

Mileage spreadsheet

Vans owned:
1986 Safari 2.5L 4 speed manual - scrapped
1995 Astro 2WD conversion 4.11 posi, shift kit, DHC rock rails - sold to Skippy
1998 Astro 4x4 D44, D60, NP231, full hydraulic system with 9k# Milemarker winch and snow plow - sold to Lockdoc
2003 Astro AWD all stock - traded for a 3/4 ton truck
2005 AWD, 4.10's - sold to skippy

Topic author
astro355
I get chills without my van.

Re: Problem with images...

Post by astro355 »

Ok, thanks. That is weird though. I use rockfordracing.com to host my pics on several sites and I have never had that problem before.
8-[
Not a member of the good ole boys.