get the quarter back

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Topic author
TheChopFather
Retired
Retired

get the quarter back

Post by TheChopFather »

The blondes date asks,'So how did you like your first football game?' 'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents. Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?' 'Well, in the beginning they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents !!!!
ISN'T HE SO SEXY IN HIS PRETTY WHITE DRESS???LOL

mattblackratbus
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: get the quarter back

Post by mattblackratbus »

:muhaha: :muhaha:

T.Low
I plan to be buried in my van

Post by T.Low »

Thats funny!

True story. Years ago I was dating an African girl from Zimbabwe. I took her to a Detroit Tigers baseball game. She's very smart and observant. She always is interested to know whats going on so I start explaining baseball to her. But then the game begins as the leadoff batter enters the batter's box and the pitcher lets one fly. I point out to her that the game has begun and I point to the batter. She says "Where's all his friends, what the hell are his teammates doing leaving him out there by himself? They're all just sitting there!"

Oh, I had a lot of explaining to do. Apparently, baseball is nothing like crikett.
ImageImageImageImage
AstroLander Build Slideshow
Church bells ringing in the middle of a gunfight.

skippy
I sleep in my van

Post by skippy »

An oldie but still a goodie !!! :muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha:
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.