Racing rider mower

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Topic author
GEJ
I plan to be buried in my van

Racing rider mower

Post by GEJ »

Ok-I admit it.This entertainment(sp) value only. :muhaha: :muhaha: But kind of fun non the less.Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Race-Ca ... 240%3A1318

LOL-hey Blazer-how's that mower of yours doing??. :rolleyes:

BTW-I found this later for the guy who has everything.Well the gift season is coming.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Race-Ca ... 240%3A1318
Call me Gary

1985 Astro-"Ole Yellar"
1994 LT Astro
1981 Winnebago-"Baby"
12'dual axle enclosed trailer
The vendor trailer

Lead with my heart & take the hits because of it like a man.

kings-x59
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: Racing rider mower

Post by kings-x59 »

wow where do people find the time to put the effort into stuff like that?
'89 Astro, 4.3L, TBI. Minor intake and exhaust mods. Rebuilt 700R4 trans (by me). Corvette servo, 0.5" boost valve, police grade 1-2 accumulator spring (shifts fast and solid). B&M stacked plate trans cooler. Bilstein shocks. Belltech sway bars front and back. New head unit, speakers and subwoofer. Needs paint and a new headliner.

name's Steve
I can't remember all I've forgotten about that....

Topic author
GEJ

Post by GEJ »

kings-x59 wrote:wow where do people find the time to put the effort into stuff like that?

There is a racing mower asso. around in my area.In fact one of the mowers is lowered and will go 65 mph. :yikes:
Call me Gary

1985 Astro-"Ole Yellar"
1994 LT Astro
1981 Winnebago-"Baby"
The vendor trailer

stomp13
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by stomp13 »

GEJ wrote: In fact one of the mowers is lowered and will go 65 mph. :yikes:
I guess the lawn would get cut quickly
99 Astro LS AWD. 200k. Overlands 2inch lift. No name 29inch LT tires.

BLAZER
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by BLAZER »

GEJ wrote: LOL-hey Blazer-how's that mower of yours doing??. :rolleyes:
Funny you should ask Gary...piece of crap Sears -Craftsman garbage. Told the wife I almost went out and bought a new tractor last week I was so mad....I hate that piece of junk!!!! It is a 15hp 6speed, but the center shifted keeps locking in gear. I have to jam it into another gear, then sometimes the shifter bar will bend so much I have to put a piece of rod over it and bend it back so I can get it to shift. I need to pull out the rear end and take apart and see if something is broke. It's like a synchronizer like in the older manuals has a broken teeth. I have another chasis too that is a few years older, it did the same thing!
I told the wife she could have a new fridge if I can get a new tractor....our fridge is 1 1/2 yrs old and I'm still using sears junk I pieced together!!!! I need this thing for the snow blower too ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Topic author
GEJ

Post by GEJ »

BLAZER wrote:
GEJ wrote: LOL-hey Blazer-how's that mower of yours doing??. :rolleyes:
Funny you should ask Gary...piece of crap Sears -Craftsman garbage. Told the wife I almost went out and bought a new tractor last week I was so mad....I hate that piece of junk!!!! It is a 15hp 6speed, but the center shifted keeps locking in gear. I have to jam it into another gear, then sometimes the shifter bar will bend so much I have to put a piece of rod over it and bend it back so I can get it to shift. I need to pull out the rear end and take apart and see if something is broke. It's like a synchronizer like in the older manuals has a broken teeth. I have another chasis too that is a few years older, it did the same thing!
I told the wife she could have a new fridge if I can get a new tractor....our fridge is 1 1/2 yrs old and I'm still using sears junk I pieced together!!!! I need this thing for the snow blower too ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Blazer,
Take a close look at the drive belt guides and the ilder pulley that releases while pressing on the peddle.You got to have O.E.M. belt because AYP and Murrey belts are not to 1/2 sizes like auto belts.If you use those "green" belts bought at auto parts outlets,they won't work.That tranny pulley has to free wheel to go into gear.If you PM me the model and serial number off the tractor,I'll get ya a part number for the drive belt.
Call me Gary

1985 Astro-"Ole Yellar"
1994 LT Astro
1981 Winnebago-"Baby"
The vendor trailer

Mcfly Minis
I get chills without my van.

Post by Mcfly Minis »

My racing mower.

Goes about 45 mph. It's for sale.
Martin