Who wants to spam exchange? ASV does!

Questions, comments, criticisms, issues, suggestions, praise etc related to this Forum
(Please do not post van questions)

Topic author
ohvuser
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Who wants to spam exchange? ASV does!

Post by ohvuser »

If you haven't found it yet, be sure to check out http://www.AstroSafari.com too. That is where most of the Astro/Safari guys hang out.

mattblackratbus
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: Who wants to spam exchange? ASV does!

Post by mattblackratbus »

Been there done that... :butthead: ....Johnny

justice
I sleep in my van

Re: Who wants to spam exchange? ASV does!

Post by justice »

i think that everyone here is pretty much aware of astrosafari.com. and i had hoped that Austin's petty war against ASV had ended, but i guess not.

If this is the kind of thing (spamming the ASV forums and the users via PM) that Austin Maddox wants to stoop to to draw people to astrosafari.com, then thats pretty damn sad and says quite a lot.

I myself, do not visit astrosafari.com nor do i have an account there. I have plenty to do with ASV. I highly doubt that any of the admins or mods are logging onto astrosafari.com and spamming links for ASV. If any of the ASV users are doing something like this, i will ask you now to stop.

this user has already been banned and his information collected. There is no need for anyone else to reply to this thread.

If Austin Maddox has a problem with ASV then he is welcome to signup for an account here with the username one6astro (his old astrosafari.com username) or what ever name he is using now on the new as site, and we can discuss it.

this subject is now closed.
I have a ban hammer and I ain't fraid to use it!

Current - 2004 Astro Cargo

Former
95 Safari (money pit - sold)
93 Astro Cargo (totaled)
85 Astro - (Bought for parts and scrapped)
92 Astro Conversion (sold)
87 Safari Shorty (sold)