bigger billet grille

ANYTHING FROM BUFFING YOUR PAINT TO REPLACING A DASH PANEL

Topic author
marcus38
I am merely driving my van

bigger billet grille

Post by marcus38 »

hey any body know if a fullsize chevy or fs blazer billet phantom grille can be cut down to fit the opening on an astro when u eliminate the entire shell around the markers and headlights. im shavin the markers and losin the plastis trim around the grille so i need to come up with a grille i can cut or custom make one. im not sure about the bend in the center being close to matching the hood down to the bumper. thought i saw a thread were they used a fs blazer phantom and cut it down a little.

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Re: bigger billet grille

Post by Rebel »

Hey, if ya need any close up shots of a phantom, let me know, took mine out to work with my electric fans and tranny cooler and haven't put it back in yet. Imagine that. :whistle:
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

Topic author
marcus38

Post by marcus38 »

i have a phantom already, but im lookin for a bigger one to cut down because ive eliminated the entire grille shell and corner markers.

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

not a prob. Good luck
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

Astro-SS-V8
I get chills without my van.
Location: Chilhowie,Va......I know you've never heard of it...

Post by Astro-SS-V8 »

Trenz has made custom grills for other Astros like the one you have described.It was on a van called Big Puddin.I think Trenz is now owned by Lund Corp....you could give them a call and see if they will fab you one. :guitar:
93 Astro cargo .... Newest Aquisition !
95 Safari , on the injured list

Topic author
marcus38

Post by marcus38 »

thanks ill give them a call. i have these logos for sale if your interested $60 set of 2. gimme an email address i cant get any pics posted on this site. they say ASTRO SS like the mid 90s impalas. paint to to match and stick on rear quarters, hard to find. let me know if u want pics.