Steering Gear Box leaking. . .

ANYTHING TO DO WITH STEERING, FROM STOCK TO RACK AND PINION UPGRADES

Wiley
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: Steering Gear Box leaking. . .

Post by Wiley »

If you are gonna bump an old ass thread with a cop and robber story you better damn well tell us how it ends!!! :bounce:
2guys1truck.com: 2004 AWD Chevy Astro from California to Colombia!
want to follow along, or think our paths may cross, Facebook kjswiley

Bomber Z
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Post by Bomber Z »

To catch up on this. I heard back from the police and the kid they caught was 13 yrs old. The other kids he named was a 17 yr old and a 10 yr old out of North Miami. The kid said the 10 yr old kid gave him a hand gun that was stolen earlier that night. He told him if any cops get close to shoot them. Bright kid. Well the 13 yr old got hung up on a fence a hung there all night and shit his pants litterly. That's how the police caught him. I'm shocked that they couldn't catch them as I handed them right to them. Then I see the story on the news and they fumbled the story with another night of kids going threw open cars 4 nights after this.
I swear it is no wonder this country is falling apart. We let illegals run the streets and the police and the News can't get the job done right. I moved to this town because it was a quiet safe town to raise my children in. In the last 8 years a democrat took over as mayor. Today we have hookers and drug dealers all over the main road that use to resemble a western town. The great neighborhood I moved into the west part of town now resembles the Bronx that I moved out of because I got tired of feeling like an outsider in my own childhood home. Which was a good neighborhood. Here it is happening all over again. I'm now fixing my cars and getting ready to sell this house and buy something more north.
Sorry for the rant. Had to get that off my chest. :rolleyes:

Wiley
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Wiley »

Haha yes, that is the story I wanted to hear. Good luck with the repair, throw some pics up here if you take them, I don't.
2guys1truck.com: 2004 AWD Chevy Astro from California to Colombia!
want to follow along, or think our paths may cross, Facebook kjswiley