Newbie from Ohio

Introduce yourself
( Please do not post help questions here )

Topic author
BMBMVAN
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Newbie from Ohio

Post by BMBMVAN »

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been over on Astrosafari.com for a while, but I just found this site. I've been working on my van for a few years and still have a lot to do. Its a 94 shorty cargo van, that started out as a Pabst beer van. Since I baught it, I've lowered it, shaved the door handles, moved the license plate box, added a zenon body kit, new euro lights, euro mirrors, sliding rag top,smooth wiper cowl, phantom grill, 20" rims, and a new paint job. The paint is almost done. Just need to finish the pin striping.
Image[/img]
Still under construction!

SafariRob
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by SafariRob »

Welcome aboard, Bmbmvan. Your van is lookin' good and your expertise is impressive.
I don't think it counts for much if I tell you that I got creative and zip-stripped the roof of my 89 and then brush painted it with enamel from Ace Hardware...had to do something about the rust!
Rob Shaver
1989 Astro 305 with an MSD 6A ignition and a dash-mounted MSD timing control, a 4160 Holley 465 cfm four barrel carb, and an HEI distributor.
Moog 625 front springs and Energy Suspension poly bushings. Rear OEM sway bar. Edelbrock shocks.

astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Post by astrozam »

Welcome Bmbmvan, theres lots of folks from AS over here,nice work done to your van, looking forward to more pics

astrogurl
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by astrogurl »

Welcome! Nice paint =D>
03 "Pewter" Astro AWD stock
early 90s Astro currently under the knife