Board Rules

Questions, comments, criticisms, issues, suggestions, praise etc related to this Forum
(Please do not post van questions)

Topic author
krsowles
I finally get the smurf thing

Board Rules

Post by krsowles »

Why can't I find them? Sorry to be so stupid!
Sometimes, I realize that I'm clueless...Man, I hate those moments!
"S.S. Dark HoMutt"

1999 Chevy Astro AWD
1991 Chevy Astro AWD(retired)

MountainManJoe
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Re: Board Rules

Post by MountainManJoe »

I think the only time you get to see them is when you sign up.
By accessing “AstroSafariVans.com” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “AstroSafariVans.com”, “http://astrosafarivans.org/bb2”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “AstroSafariVans.com”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “AstroSafariVans.com” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “AstroSafariVans.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “AstroSafariVans.com” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “AstroSafariVans.com” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Everyone reads disclaimers right? :yawinkle:

Topic author
krsowles

Post by krsowles »

In following threads I have come across "see rule 4a" or something to that effect. If you only see them when you sign up, how are you supposed to see rule 4a? I'm really just curious, not that important. Thanks, Kelly
"S.S. Dark HoMutt"

1999 Chevy Astro AWD

mdmead
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by mdmead »

krsowles wrote:In following threads I have come across "see rule 4a" or something to that effect. If you only see them when you sign up, how are you supposed to see rule 4a? I'm really just curious, not that important. Thanks, Kelly
It's usually an inside joke referring to the idiotic rules another forum uses. As long as a person isn't an @ss here, they won't violate any rules.
Matt
Selah, WA
-96 GMC Safari AWD Hi-Top Conversion -->Stalled 5.3L swap & 5" lift
-74 Ford Bronco -->Far from perfect but mine!
-99 V-10 Ford Super Duty Super Cab 4x4 -->Stock with 285 Cooper ATs
-00 Ford Focus Wagon -->The Red Turd
-95 Ford 24' Class C Motorhome -->My big block sleeper
-07 Can-Am Outlander XT -->My yellow 4x4 quad for work & play
-04 Ski Doo REV Summit -->Still several chassis behind!

No new projects until the current ones are done!

MountainManJoe

Post by MountainManJoe »

Oh you mean that.

Rule6B at another van forum states that you will be banned for posting outside links.

Over here, we have our own Rule6B! It states:
"Pics or it didn't happen"

So post pics unless you want to get called out :)

MountainManJoe

Post by MountainManJoe »

Topic author
krsowles

Post by krsowles »

Gotcha! Sorry to bother folks
"S.S. Dark HoMutt"

1999 Chevy Astro AWD