It's A Smurf Thing...

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Jim in Indy
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: It's A Smurf Thing...

Post by Jim in Indy »

Peter? (sniff) What about my feelings? (snort.... ba-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
Indy, all the horsepower you could ever imagine in one place...
Indianapolis 500, MotoGP, 400 at the Brickyard, NHRA US Nationals.

1991 Safari GT, 'B' motor, factory 4.10's. Original Owner !!!

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

peter wrote:
I'm rather surprised that you'd be so taken aback by Darren's cockney accent. You do realize that he's an ex London-based commoner. No royal blood in him whatsoever. Closest he's come to rubbing shoulders with royalty is changing the oil on the Queen's maid's car. If this were the 1800's, he'd be the bloke you'd have cleaning out the horse stables. But hey, who am I to judge? If a multi-bodypierced exiled brit who's knowingly living on the west coast which is expected to drop into the pacific is your "cup o' tea", then good for you. It obviously don't take much to turn your crank. Which is a good thing....for Mr DL :whistle:

PS: Your avatar still "does it" for me :yawinkle:
I HAVE Royal connections...... with my "Prince Albert" piercing. ( Google it, dumb-ass Smurf )

Thankyou for your kind comments DL.
`86 V8 Lowered Cargo, extensively modified, shaved bald, wearing the shortest, sluttyest white primer dress....

A British Wanker living in So KarlyFornia.
My Astro tows my toys to Glamis sand dunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2pqjQtpso
First ever canal jump at Glamis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZjM84x_Xc

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

Darren,,this is all you have to say concerning all the raving DL had for you. Think you may need to be cut off for some time so you'll appreciate this more down the road. :muhaha: :yawinkle:
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

peter
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by peter »

Or, more likely, be cut off period, just so's the rest of us can enjoy this msite without being subjected to that west-coast wack-job's perverse sense of reality....
"Just keep swimming..."
97' 4wd Safari
ZZ 502 Ramjet
4"L"80E/NP241C
Ford 9"

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes".
- Thomas Jefferson

potskie
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by potskie »

SoCalli V8 wrote:
peter wrote:
I'm rather surprised that you'd be so taken aback by Darren's cockney accent. You do realize that he's an ex London-based commoner. No royal blood in him whatsoever. Closest he's come to rubbing shoulders with royalty is changing the oil on the Queen's maid's car. If this were the 1800's, he'd be the bloke you'd have cleaning out the horse stables. But hey, who am I to judge? If a multi-bodypierced exiled brit who's knowingly living on the west coast which is expected to drop into the pacific is your "cup o' tea", then good for you. It obviously don't take much to turn your crank. Which is a good thing....for Mr DL :whistle:

PS: Your avatar still "does it" for me :yawinkle:
I HAVE Royal connections...... with my "Prince Albert" piercing. ( Google it, dumb-ass Smurf )

holy carp! While reading the first page I was going to make a prince albert crack...... But alas you stole my thunder.
Either way your both old and charmless. real pimps look like this. Image :D
Image 98 Safari RWD. Stock.
Do you smell what Barack is cookin ?!?!

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

You have to be fast with the comments If you wanna survive around here...... If not you will jus` get run down......
`86 V8 Lowered Cargo, extensively modified, shaved bald, wearing the shortest, sluttyest white primer dress....

My Astro tows my toys to Glamis sand dunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2pqjQtpso

dumb lady
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by dumb lady »

SoCalli V8 wrote:

You're very welcome Darren.
But I have to tell you. I didn't know what a Prince Albert piercing was either so I image googled... and... YIKES!!!

I can't even begin to imagine... :yikes: OMG!! :yikes:
Last edited by dumb lady on Sun May 25, 2008 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
~Ayn Rand

'96 RWD Astro. 155K

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

I would post pictures.... > but this is a family site, and Peter would start bugging me again ( for close-up shots)

I jus` got certified "clean" after the last time I met him......

peter
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by peter »

potskie wrote: holy carp! While reading the first page I was going to make a prince albert crack...... But alas you stole my thunder.
Either way your both old and charmless....D

:muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha:
"Just keep swimming..."
97' 4wd Safari
ZZ 502 Ramjet
4"L"80E/NP241C
Ford 9"

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes".
- Thomas Jefferson

dumb lady
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by dumb lady »

Peter... Oh, just nevermind! :-({|=

Mr Potskie trust me, you'll get there (old) soon enough. :poke: And if you're half as charming, consider yourself lucky.

Mr SoCalli (!!!) NoooooooooO pix of THAT please!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I'm not THAT curious.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
~Ayn Rand

'96 RWD Astro. 155K

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

DL, I almost Googled it but being from the 96 I thought I really don't need to know that much about what happens on the west side.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

dumb lady
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by dumb lady »

I had no idea what it was either Larry, but curiosity got the better of me. Whatever you do..... DON'T USE IMAGE GOOGLE!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
~Ayn Rand

'96 RWD Astro. 155K

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Post by SoCalli V8 »

Image Image Image

skippy
I sleep in my van

Post by skippy »

I'm a New Yorker & even I knew what a Prince Albert was !!! :muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha:
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Jim in Indy
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by Jim in Indy »

Well... it's his & he can play with it as much as he wants. =D>

I'll just stick with writing my name in the snow.
Indy, all the horsepower you could ever imagine in one place...
Indianapolis 500, MotoGP, 400 at the Brickyard, NHRA US Nationals.

1991 Safari GT, 'B' motor, factory 4.10's. Original Owner !!!