My girl left me out of the blue friday night

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Topic author
dj_joker_2002
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: My girl left me out of the blue friday night

Post by dj_joker_2002 »

The house is totally mine her name is on nothing, I am fixing it to rent it and I am moving into my new girlfriends home with her and her kids. Thank you all for the comments and concerns though. By the way I am building a new van.
details and pics to come next month as I have no net service at this time.
Mark

Bubbathegimp
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by Bubbathegimp »

Don't feel too bad. Like I told a few of the members, Mine turned into the wicked Ice Queen over a year ago. A lot warmer on the couch. Seems like I'm not much more than a live in chauffeur & babysitter for her ADHD grandson we have custody of.

Now she has just recently got her first tattoo, a butterfly on her calf at 59?. she went to a 30th anniversary party at her
son's "in-laws". A supposedly very religious couple saturday, and didn't make it in till 4am drunk........

After 23 years I don't know her anymore. Without a job at the moment not many options either.

Soooooo the way she has been acting towards me, I have decided do my own thing and not worry about if she likes it or not since this seems to be her attitude towards me as well.

Shoved an earring back in after over 20 years without one. Surprising that the hole never closed. Yup the avatar is now a picture of me complete with shaved head, earring, 20+ year old Harley "dew rag" and "foo-manchu".

Now I have the decision to make of
1 keeping the stro and being able to use it to haul all my camping gear when she decides to give me the boot or I decide I've had enough regardless of my ability to sustain myself

2 Trying to trade it for a used motorcycle that will greatly reduce my hauling capacity but increase my potential range.
(can always get saddlebags and tie on a sleeping bag)
Still Kickin...

astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Post by astrozam »

Gonna call you Bubba the Hulkster now,lol.....just tryin to throw a laugh your way bro :cheers: