chevy 2000 astro van

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ISSUES WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO OBD-1 AND OBD-2, SECURITY, AUDIO AND VIDEO SYSTEMS, PLACE THEM HERE. USE THIS FORUM FOR SES LIGHTS, RPO CODES, FACTORY OPTIONS ETC.

Topic author
Mopic
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

chevy 2000 astro van

Post by Mopic »

I live In Illinois near Chicago; I have a 2000 Chevy Astro Van with the power locks and my lift gate doesn't lock not matter what I do; I heard about taking off the panel from the door and looking inside to see if anything is loose; but I can't work on it at my complex; So, my question being is there or what would be a good option to take my Van too and have them look at the lock(s) other then the dealer...

I thought about a body repair place as they're normally use to removing panels from cars more so then a auto mechanic as the one I use to go too charge like he's a dealerships.. Anyhow, just something I want to ask people who own vans of this type.

thanks in advance

ATB

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: chevy 2000 astro van

Post by Smiliesafari »

Auto body shop sounds right.
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

AstroWill
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: chevy 2000 astro van

Post by AstroWill »

If you can't work on it at your complex but otherwise don't mind doing the work you can always find a place to do it. Back road, Walmart, where ever you can find a quiet place to work on it. It's not like it's a messy job. :)