Hello

Introduce yourself
( Please do not post help questions here )

Topic author
IcarusFlies
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Hello

Post by IcarusFlies »

Hello everybody... I'm Icarus and I'm a mechanic and a full time van lifer. Just bought a 93 G20 StarCraft edition, she's pretty sweet and we just did her maiden voyage yesterday!! I had to replace the master cylinder after I bought her but aside from that we drove for 3 hours and then slept. Just me and the doggo. I love how much room we have, came from a 96 Dodge b series van, which was great but a little cramped once loaded with my tools and stuff. Not this though!! I love the interior of this StarCraft and it's in pretty good shape. Gotta little bit of work to do on steering and suspension and then I'll rebuild the motor and trans but I've got time, she ran good but burns a little oil, not a big deal at a quarter million miles. There's a little rusty underneath but nothing major and should be an easy fix. Stole it for a grand on Craigslist, couldn't believe it turned out to be a real listing... Anyways, I'm in central Florida and happy to help out if I can. I run a mobile mechanic service and 2 websites so I'm fairly knowledgeable in a few areas.

MountainManJoe
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Re: Hello

Post by MountainManJoe »

Welcome.
That's a great deal for a conversion.
Feel free to pitch your business now if you like. It might help somebody in the forum.

okie1
I sleep in my van

Post by okie1 »

Welcome to the forum & we like pictures

WoodButcher
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by WoodButcher »

Welcome and congrats on the new ride, now we need pics!
Real easy here,click on "Full Editor & Preview" below, scroll down and you will see two file tabs called "Options" and "Attachments", click on Attachments and you'll see an "add files" button. Click that and a window pops up to choose your pic from the device you're using.
Simple, easy-peasy.
We need pics,,,
Rule 3b., no excuses!
'93 Safari shorty, 350 swap
'05 Astro AWD, lifted, 6 liter, cammed, ported and programmed for fast.
'69 G10, straight 6, 3 onatree, jumped at me when I had a pocketful of cash looking for a spare astro. :)