‘98 Savana 1500 5.7L V8

Introduce yourself
( Please do not post help questions here )

Topic author
WowTarget
I am merely driving my van

‘98 Savana 1500 5.7L V8

Post by WowTarget »

:supz:

Hey everyone, I just purchased this ‘98 Savana and it’s my first ever van. It has 27,000 miles (which is absolutely insane), and is basically rust free due to the location of the vehicle. Anyway, I noticed a ‘help’ section, but I feel the issues I have don’t warrant an entire new post. I was wondering what the ‘advantage’ badge across the vehicle meant? I’m assuming it’s the company that converted the van but I cannot find them ANYWHERE online at all. If anyone knows I’d appreciate a response from an investigator better than myself lol.

I’m A post 2000’s baby so this is my first ever forum too lol (I’m used to groupme and Reddit) so l apologize if I make any mistakes along the way here.

Lastly, I posted a pic of the van and the undercarriage! Andddd it looks like the undercarriage pic was posted upside down so it is what it is.
Attachments
231E815A-FC06-4832-B4DB-1EF94865A0F9.jpeg
C75296ED-7CE8-42B9-984C-84CE95DBEDBD.jpeg

MountainManJoe
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Re: ‘98 Savana 1500 5.7L V8

Post by MountainManJoe »

Welcome to the forum.

That's a really clean looking van. That undercarriage looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. Amazing! Where was it?

WowTarget wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:31 am I was wondering what the ‘advantage’ badge across the vehicle meant?
Sounds like "Advantage" is a line of wheelchair vans from a company called REV

Topic author
WowTarget

Post by WowTarget »

I’m here in northern AL where it snows probably once every 5 years. I was waiting for a reply from you lol. I see you replying to all of these posts. I appreciate it!

I’ve been really trying to find what that advantage badge would mean and that’s a good lead. There’s nothing on the interior that suggests it’s an accessibility van though, it sits 7 and the seats aren’t removable so I’m still fairly curious. Thanks for checking it out though.

MountainManJoe
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Post by MountainManJoe »

try searching the vehicle history with the VIN (Carfax, etc.). It might show where the van went after leaving the factory.