Shocked - Please help!

FROM FIBERGLASS MONOLEAFS TO AIR BAGS, STOCK HEIGHT TO BODY SLAMMED, EVERYTHING EXCEPT LIFTS GO HERE.

Topic author
97CargoCrawler
I sleep in my van

Shocked - Please help!

Post by 97CargoCrawler »

So I asked Dan at Overland Vans what type of Rancho RS5000 shocks I would need for his 3" lift coil springs on a '97 2WD Safari. He said Rancho RS5152. So I bought them. I was just headed out to the garage to begin yet another lift (already have 2" block/shackle overland lift, now doing the add-a-leaf and new coils) and noticed these shocks have the eye ring type mount, not the OEM style stud mount! #-o So, now that my 3 day weekend lift project is just starting to swirl in the bowl, any suggestions on what shocks I should have bought? 'Cause these aint it, unless he failed to mention a shock conversion bracket. Thanks! Jack
1997 SAFARI 2WD CARGO
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." Nikola Tesla

dilly
I get chills without my van.

Re: Shocked - Please help!

Post by dilly »

95 safari awd-2" overland lift,29" ATs on 15x7 chrome truck rims
2000 astro 2wd g80-company truck/work van

Topic author
97CargoCrawler
I sleep in my van

Post by 97CargoCrawler »

Thanks! Been on his site a million times and never saw that chart before. I'm so happy I get to spend another $100 on this lift. ](*,)
1997 SAFARI 2WD CARGO
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." Nikola Tesla

dilly
I get chills without my van.

Post by dilly »

no problem, i'm always on that site as well wondering if i should shell out a grand on a lift or not :-k
95 safari awd-2" overland lift,29" ATs on 15x7 chrome truck rims
2000 astro 2wd g80-company truck/work van