anyone know what size fuel tanks were available?

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ISSUES WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO OBD-1 AND OBD-2, SECURITY, AUDIO AND VIDEO SYSTEMS, PLACE THEM HERE. USE THIS FORUM FOR SES LIGHTS, RPO CODES, FACTORY OPTIONS ETC.

Topic author
dj_joker_2002
I finally get the smurf thing

anyone know what size fuel tanks were available?

Post by dj_joker_2002 »

I would like to know what was available so I can figure out which size my van has. I believe its a 20 gal but since I have no idea what was available????

skippy
I sleep in my van

Re: anyone know what size fuel tanks were available?

Post by skippy »

some of the earlier modles had a 17 gallon tank but after a certain year the only one offered was the 27 gallon tank.
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Smiliesafari »

Skippy is correct. However, there is only 24 useable in the 27 gal tank. Don't ask. You already know how I found out. \:D/
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

HPbyStan
I sleep in my van

Post by HPbyStan »

You're not patient enough to fill it all the way with the rocket propelled filler pumps at stations these days kicking off all the time????? There's one BP station in Janesville with a slow enough pump that I can actualy fill my tank all the way so that's who gets my business.
'04 White AWD Astro cargo
'00 Astro / El Camino
'61 BSA Super Rocket
'71 BSA B50 engine in a '67 C25 250 chassis
Impossible is just a degree of difficulty....