A Little South

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Topic author
Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

A Little South

Post by Rebel »

A friend of mine sent this, thought it was pretty good and I'd share a piece of the south with my northern friends.

http://mybeautifulamerica.com/BeautifulDixie.htm
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

skippy
I sleep in my van

Re: A Little South

Post by skippy »

That was pretty cool , thanx for sharing Larry .
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Water Boy
I sleep in my van

Post by Water Boy »

Try this for some "Southern".....
http://www.redstateupdate.com/home
I was told getting my beauty sleep was a waste of time.

1990 Astro (Z motor) mostly original @ 343,584 miles (552,944.8488960001 Canadian) (03/2008). Bad startup puff. Starting to spray for skeeters. Gone 06/07/08.
1993 Astro with a bad W motor. Parked next to a chicken coop in Talking Rock GA
I'm 'tween Canton and Holly Springs (North NorthWest of Atlanta GA)
I haul bottled water everyday- between 500 and 2500 pounds (226.796185 and 1,133.980925 Canadian) INSIDE the van.

astronut74
I sleep in my van

Post by astronut74 »

That was pretty cool, lots of places to visit, lots of places to put on my "must see before I die" list. I must say though, from what I saw for Florida, all they listed were beaches and such, no St. Augustine. I was a little dissapointed. :cry:
I'll definitely have to check out that site later when I have a little more time..
Steve O

94 2WD Astro EXT
179,000 miles and counting
Going from an 8 seater to a 4 seater

dumb lady
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by dumb lady »

Very, very nice Larry. Dittos to what the Astronut said.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
~Ayn Rand

'96 RWD Astro. 155K

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Smiliesafari »

Very nice, Larry. This country is truly a spectacular place. I liked the pic of the balloon shadow. I've flown that area. Thanks for sharing. \:D/
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

Topic author
Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

Glad you guys liked the show.
Skip,,,thought you'd like that shot.
This is a truely great and beautiful country with so many places to see and visit north, east, south or west. :usa:
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words