Firing order 4.3

Topic author
astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Firing order 4.3

Post by astrozam »

Info originally posted by PJ an ( A.S community member )

92astro
I finally get the smurf thing

Re: Firing order 4.3

Post by 92astro »

where can i get a better diagram and please post.!! fire order and dis. cap wires
bryan in oklahoma i have a 1992 chevy astro with 174,000 miles runs and drives very good with a couple of issues nothing major future mods: 350 smallblock v-8 simple and easy!!, tach, rims and others!!current mods:15%tinted windows

Topic author
astrozam
I have my van tatooed on my cheeks

Post by astrozam »

92astro wrote:where can i get a better diagram and please post.!! fire order and dis. cap wires
A BETTER diagram??,whats missing that you can't see?

92astro
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by 92astro »

nevermind!! i got it!
bryan in oklahoma i have a 1992 chevy astro with 174,000 miles runs and drives very good with a couple of issues nothing major future mods: 350 smallblock v-8 simple and easy!!, tach, rims and others!!current mods:15%tinted windows

GEJ
I plan to be buried in my van

Post by GEJ »

First off,thanks for the info Zam.Didn't know if you knew it was going to be info I needed to replace cap,rotor,wires,and spark plugs on the LT on Friday.Took off the dog house on Thurs night to see a lazer light show from the plug wires on the passenger side.Got Delco for all of it but the cap. #-o .Wasn't a stock item at the parts store and was too late in the day to go to the dealership.All of the swap on the passenger side was done from the dog house.Wasn't too bad really.The back two on the driver's side was done from the wheel well and the front one on the driver's side from the bottom.Costs was $90.00 for the parts.Yeah the wires was $56.00 bucks by them self.Now the short trip to meet up with LiftedWADastro on sat at lake Bluff camp grounds to get the slider from him as planned.Going to see what difference it makes in gas mileage.

Thanks again,

Gar
Call me Gary

1985 Astro-"Ole Yellar"
1994 LT Astro
1981 Winnebago-"Baby"
12'dual axle enclosed trailer
The vendor trailer

Lead with my heart & take the hits because of it like a man.