swivel seats up front?

ANYTHING FROM BUFFING YOUR PAINT TO REPLACING A DASH PANEL

Topic author
pengyou
I finally get the smurf thing

swivel seats up front?

Post by pengyou »

Is it possible to install captain style bucket seats up front that will swivel? so that the two people in the front can spin the seat around so that they are facing the 3 in the middle seat - to make talking or eating together easier?
New owner of a 1996 Astro named "Plain Jane" - stock right now - with 200,000 miles on it and running like a champ

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Re: swivel seats up front?

Post by Rebel »

Yes, but you'll have to wait on some of the others who have done this. Not sure which conversion had these but I'm sure it's a conversion option.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

skippy
I sleep in my van

Post by skippy »

do a search on the subject , i've posted at least 6 times on this same subject .& recently too.
#-o #-o #-o
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

kamenz
I get chills without my van.

Post by kamenz »

I build one myself. You can see the picture in "when you go camping" in this forum.
Kamenz

1998 Astro AWD Conversion

catfishjn69
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Post by catfishjn69 »

http://www.discountvantruck.com/rvvanse ... tbases.htm

Here is a link to som bases thought someone would like to know
catfish
Jeremy from Indy home of the Indy 500, Brickyard 400, US Nationals, and of course the Colts
My astro is a 93 with a 355, world sprortsman heads, Performer cam, carb, manifold, Forged pistons, headers backed by a 700r4

stomp13
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by stomp13 »

Great web-site "cat", thank you!
99 Astro LS AWD. 200k. Overlands 2inch lift. No name 29inch LT tires.