Clouseau..at your service.

Post photos, video of your van

Topic author
rastafari03
I am smitten with my van

Clouseau..at your service.

Post by rastafari03 »

Two and a half years and I've parked in the street twice. Funny story...I go out to my van this morning and shit someone side swiped me, what the hell. I look for signs, but nothing. So I call the police, then my insurance co and were talking. "She says, did you look to see if any of your neighbors cars got hit" So, I walk up the street and sure enough on the other side of the street a new neighbors car was hit as well. So, I run up to his door and a little Chinese gal opens the door, I've never seen her before and we're all pretty close in the hood. I tell her that we've been hit...deer in the head lights, wait I'll get my husband. Meanwhile the officer pulls up and we proceed to my van and I tell him, they got the neighbor too! He looks at my van and then the neighbors, back at mine and states, I think it's your neighbor that hit you. No shit, damn your right! They didn't leave a note. Apparently shes brand new here in the states and a little clueless, I think she must have been hammered not to notice, or their both lying. Anyhow the case was solved thanks to my agent and I've already been contacted by his. I told the cop that it was a damn good thing that I'm not a PI.

Also wanted to show you my new pup covers. Ya...its Marchelo, but mostly refer to him as Butthead.

Damage: mirror, fender, door(won't open)and behind door. Paint was chipping off drivers side mirror anyhow. ; )
Attachments
IMG_1737.JPG
IMG_1734.JPG
Lov'in my new beach buggie!
03 Safari AWD SLT 3D 99k Mods: 4" OLV lift, Rancho 5000 shocks, Two new front half shafts, True-cool trans cooler, removed cladding, (n)Z71 offroad decals, Yakama cross bars and fairing, Malone kayak cradle, matte black 16" x 8" MB wheels and 255/70/16 Pirelli Scorpion ATR's.

Quill
I am merely driving my van
I am merely driving my van

Re: Clouseau..at your service.

Post by Quill »

That sucks. A woman in Arizona did it to my sons car. Never paid for the damage and he only had liability.

dilly
I get chills without my van.

Re: Clouseau..at your service.

Post by dilly »

my neighbour backed into my van in the winter, mirror pushed in and fender crushed a bit (door wouldn't open as well). i think i know who it was but looking at her old smashed up discovery she probably didn't know she did it(at least never confessed).
95 safari awd-2" overland lift,29" ATs on 15x7 chrome truck rims
2000 astro 2wd g80-company truck/work van