Topic author
CaptSquid
I plan to be buried in my van

Dumb SPAMMERS.

Post by CaptSquid »

I got this in the e-mail today.
Ahora puedes escribirme a:mahamanana@rocketmail.com

interested article for you

- Dear Friend I hope this may not constitute sort of embarrassment to you, My name is Mr.Nana Mahama,I am the regional bank manager of the Barclays Bank Ghana Ltd. I came to know you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this Confidential transaction. I am 51 years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and INTEGRITY; I only hope we can assist each other.I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional Auditor General of the Barclays Bank Ghana Ltd.; it is my duty to send out a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year. On the course of last year 2007 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made an excess profit of Three Million Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand united states dollars [USd$3.750,000,000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, this is why I,m contacting you for us to work so that you can assist me and receive this money into your bank account for us to share. I will offer you 30% of the total amount for your assistance. Note that there are practically no risks involved in this transaction, it will be bank to bank transfer,all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with Takoradi branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. Do not make undue the advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you, and I assure you we can achieve it successfully if you can follow my instruction and direction.Best regards,Mr.Nana Mahama
Notice the amount(s) of money involved. Apparently, this thimble-brained nitwit hasn't learned basic arithmetic.
Mike, Billings, MT, 'MERICA!
92 Safari SLE w/Z Motor (sold to a good home)
98 AWD Stro LS
93 Suburban Silverado 4x4

Look for the MISSING Alien in the Right Seat. AL, PHONE HOME!!!

ImageImage

Drooler
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: Dumb SPAMMERS.

Post by Drooler »

There is a Barclays Bank Ghana - why not send it to them - after all it is their money :yellin:
Drooler
aka
HarryB
1988 Astro CL 172K miles Factory F&R Sway bars stock except
for 15x7 GM Alloys with 225x70 tires.
RIP 1994-2010 driven 140K. Time, wear, and my health sent it
to the trade in block 9/10/10.

6spd_monte
I sleep in my van

Post by 6spd_monte »

I get scams like this at least twice a week in my email. You know, if the guy really is "a man of PEACE and INTEGRITY" then wouldn't he just report the money to his manager rather than steal it?
-James

1987 LT
249,000 miles

mattblackratbus
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by mattblackratbus »

Tap that amount of money into Google search and it comes up with the same scam but a different name :^o ....Johnny

Topic author
CaptSquid
I plan to be buried in my van

Post by CaptSquid »

Which amount? $3,750,000 or $3,750,000,000?
Mike, Billings, MT, 'MERICA!
92 Safari SLE w/Z Motor (sold to a good home)
98 AWD Stro LS
93 Suburban Silverado 4x4

Look for the MISSING Alien in the Right Seat. AL, PHONE HOME!!!

ImageImage

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Smiliesafari »

I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to fall for these absurd offers. :dunce:
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle