turkey day wishes

Non technical and off-topic discussion

Topic author
TheChopFather
Retired
Retired

turkey day wishes

Post by TheChopFather »

Happy Thanksgiving to alll and safe travels to all you who are travelling this holiday!!!

Any special plans?
ISN'T HE SO SEXY IN HIS PRETTY WHITE DRESS???LOL

SoCalli V8
Retired
Retired

Re: turkey day wishes

Post by SoCalli V8 »

I`m gonna be heading out to Glamis again ( which is a 80+ square mile sand dune offroad oasis) with my offroad buddies, 250 miles East drive from LA.

We are gonna be BarbyQing a huge turkey again, with marinated injected spices, mounted ontop of 2 open beers to marinate / moisen the insides, wrapped in tin-foil.... and surprisingly the meat NEVER tastes like beer, just suculent and moist. Plus with all the veggies.... < my favorite, that is my job to steam cook them all....

And play in the sand with our toyz for the next 3 days....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.... > Be Safe Everybody.... :supz:

I will still beable to stay in contact Via my BlackBerry, to get my fix from here....
`86 V8 Lowered Cargo, extensively modified, shaved bald, wearing the shortest, sluttyest white primer dress....

A British Wanker living in So KarlyFornia.
My Astro tows my toys to Glamis sand dunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2pqjQtpso
First ever canal jump at Glamis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZjM84x_Xc

Smiliesafari
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Post by Smiliesafari »

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING" everyone. Even though the economy is down and affecting most of us, we should still be greatful we live here and not in some refugee camp. This is still the greatest country on the planet. \:D/
1996 Safari SLX Hotair balloon transport vehicle

Rebel
I plan to be buried in my van
Location: Evergreen, Al. 96 mile marker, where life is slow and there are no rules.

Post by Rebel »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING" everyone. Even though the economy is down and affecting most of us, we should still be greatful we live here and not in some refugee camp. This is still the greatest country on the planet.

:usa: :usa:

Amen.
Ya'll have a good one.

Darren,,don't get that turkey to drunk shoving those beers up his,,ahhh,,you know what I mean.
89 Astro, 350 V-8, Shaved doors, Filled Slider, Corvette IRS, 94 Mustang GT Rack & Pinion(Thanks to Skip), Cad Tail lights from SoCalliV8 ( RIP) Miss you my friend.

VIDEO

If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one :)

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words

skippy
I sleep in my van

Post by skippy »

Happy turkey day guys , just hangin with the family & eatin bird . just no pie for me this year , tryin to loose the spare tire . :D :D :D
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

GEJ
I plan to be buried in my van

Post by GEJ »

Chops,
You and yours enjoy the day as well.

Gary
Call me Gary

1985 Astro-"Ole Yellar"
1994 LT Astro
1981 Winnebago-"Baby"
12'dual axle enclosed trailer
The vendor trailer

Lead with my heart & take the hits because of it like a man.