a/c temperature at dash vents

Radiator, thermostat, water pump, antifreeze, etc.

6spd_monte
I sleep in my van

Re: a/c temperature at dash vents

Post by 6spd_monte »

astrozam wrote:James, good news/bad news, your memory is still intact :D you did in fact upload that project to our H2 section, the bad news is... that was our OLD H2 section, the good news is I have a copy of that project because I made a back-up
of all those old H2'S... the bad news is I'm lazy and all the info from the old H2'S has to be moved over manually,which can be painstakingly slow.The good news is... YOUR STILL ALIVE AFTER THAT HORENDOUS MTB ACCIDENT and therefore... I will move your H2 to the top of the list for transferring over to our new H2 ( Tech gallery ) sometime in the next few days when I get a chance :cheers:
Thanks, Zam. I was worried that I might have hit my head harder than I thought!
-James

1987 LT
249,000 miles

s10-den
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by s10-den »

Mine coming out of the vents on my 02 blazer is about 35* driving!Stone stock from the factory
94 Astro cargo EXT----Bought specifically to mod!!Will be tbi 350 v8 and new front end conversion
Done so many v8 s10's their old news

COMP
I am smitten with my van

Post by COMP »

s10-den wrote:Mine coming out of the vents on my 02 blazer is about 35* driving!Stone stock from the factory
ah thats Fine :D

s10-den
I finally get the smurf thing

Post by s10-den »

I know.I was saying that because some are saying 50* is normal, thats not normal.
94 Astro cargo EXT----Bought specifically to mod!!Will be tbi 350 v8 and new front end conversion
Done so many v8 s10's their old news